June 01, 2024, 01:45:22 am

Author Topic: Blubberdud and Spartanjo  (Read 2966 times)

Fadmad_1998

• The pig in my signature is not my skin :(
    • View Profile
Blubberdud and Spartanjo
« on: April 29, 2012, 10:12:01 am »
Well, could I know what happened to the guy blubberdud, I heard he was banned or something? Moreover, I got a friend at my swimming course and he claims to play Opticraft (on classic or smp, i'm not sure), his name is Spartanjo. Can somebody look into the list of players and tell me if he really exists? Thanx

blubberdud

• View Profile
Re: Blubberdud and Spartanjo
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 06:31:20 am »
Oh my god...I cant believe someone else has made a post about this ;D once again i really wish i could get back on...and all i ask is that the mods do that

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 05:26:35 pm »
Well, could I know what happened to the guy blubberdud, I heard he was banned or something?

Indeed

Kascas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 08:37:04 pm »
today i found a part of my melon farm was destroyed >:(
it was protected with ps, no one had acces
it was filled with gravel and stone   >:(

edit: as the mod in question had not enough time to reverse it, i tryed asking dedly the next day
it happened to be that the stone/gravel was created couse of blubberdud his rollback,
as he most likely helped me dig out that room, when i started here
it is repaired now
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 11:33:28 am by Kascas »
OPTI!
(click to show/hide)
Need Water?
(click to show/hide)
LIGHT MY PORTAL!
(click to show/hide)
Boats
(click to show/hide)

blubberdud

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 08:10:08 am »
Yeah and my friend axorbboy lived with me and he said that now the house is gone  :(

Also now that I think about it I have built like 3-4 people houses...and dragonriko and I both built a mansion so a lot of that will be gone too and those people will have no home :(

Fadmad

• TRUSTED AGAIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2012, 04:22:36 pm »
Why were you banned?
TRUSTED AGAIN!

blubberdud

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2012, 09:24:46 pm »
I got banned because my brother used my account and used an X-ray mod and I know that it was dumb to let him on so don't get angry at me for sharing my account and I know all about that

Although now I am really wanting to get back on because now 2 people have made posts about me (you and duinis) and everything that I have built has gone to waste, and I am really sad because I even build a statue if me and now that will be completely gone

Also, my house (and all of it's surroundings), my old house (which I sold to someone), the houses that I have built for others (3-4 others), the mansion that dragonriko and I built, larkosaurus's spleef arena, 2 of my houses in enderpolus, my friends xp farm and even pretty much a whole platform of enderpolus (plus a bit of another one) because i had helped D00MKNlGHT build that...and probably more that I have left out

I am really sorry for what my brother did and I still want to get back on, even after all this time, but i really can't believe that everything that I did was deleted and I am really sorry to those people that had parts deleted of their houses/creations that I had helped them build or even build for them

Sorry :'(
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 09:12:53 am by blubberdud »

blubberdud

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 09:21:05 am »
Well all I hope now is that what was deleted gets undone....or at least for all those that I helped

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2012, 06:32:04 pm »
Well, could I know what happened to the guy blubberdud, I heard he was banned or something?

Indeed

The verdict on Blubberdud has already been discussed, decided, and judged by those involved.  See the link in Xeadin's topic above.

Well all I hope now is that what was deleted gets undone....or at least for all those that I helped

Your ban occurred a month ago.  Everything would have either been fixed by now, or the players who were affected just haven't been online.

Quote from: blubberdud
Although now I am really wanting to get back on because now 2 people have made posts about me (you and duinis) and everything that I have built has gone to waste, and I am really sad because I even build a statue if me and now that will be completely gone.

You've already had your "day in court" blubberdud and I'm sorry to say the verdict was final and agreed upon by three moderators.  

I'm locking this topic because Fadmad_1998 now has his answer, and the conversation is now becoming a redundant ban appeal.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 06:51:50 pm by ViperZeroOne »
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)