May 09, 2024, 01:55:39 pm

Author Topic: The Hunger Games  (Read 1579 times)

Bahraindude_2497

• The Watcher
  • I'm always watching you - Greifers - ALWAYS!
    • View Profile
The Hunger Games
« on: April 28, 2012, 11:35:17 am »
Hey Everybody!

I'm sure you guys have heard of the Hunger Games and what an awesome Movie AND Book it is...Well yesterday i hosted a Server to the lucky few who were invited to join us and fight till the Death! The game was a great time and it came out with very positive results about doing a new game so i would like to invite you to join us on the next The Hunger Games Server which will take place at 7pm GMT tonight!! 

Now i know this is very short notice but i want to ensure you that you will have a great time like the last one. My only problems is that if you wish to sign up you must be on the Mumble Chat before 7pm GMT so i can sort out the contestants and only then will i hand out the IP to everyone...Another thing is that there is only 24 slots to play in slots so be quick if you want to join!

Now this is NOT an advertisement but only a oppotunity for people to to have a good time on the Opticraft Mumble Chat!

As for how the Games work its simple! Pretty much like the movie but for Minecraft. The rules are: You cannot brake block with the exception of mushrooms and leaves, Once you die you are out of the game, You can only place blocks you find in chests and to have fun!
More rules will follow later on Mumble...

This is planned to be a good time but i am not taking any reservations or holding places so you have to be on Mumble at around 7pm GMT and The Games will start once we have a good amount of people ready to play! I will take any questions below as soon as i recieve them.

We'll see you soon and remember...

May the Odds be ever in your favour...

P.S.- Well Done to AlBeroLiva who won Yesterdays Hunger Games...CONGRATZ!

Chicken walking to GLOBAL DOMINATION!

Bahraindude_2497

• The Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Hunger Games
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 03:57:49 pm »
Well Done to everyone who participated in Yesterdays Games and Congratulations to Wratkie who won The Hunger Games.  ;D
On another message I plan to Host a new game on Monday night from 7-9pm GMT starting whenever we have a fair amount of people to play.

I plan to add more plugins and reduce the lag to make the game much better...Remember if you want to participate you must be on Mumble at the time!

See You Guys There...

...And May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour!  ;)

Bahraindude_2497

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 04:34:57 pm »
C'mon, I would have so won that if I wasn't killed by an already killed player -.-

I would recommend using the huger games plugin, I don't think it's for bukkit, though.
Also the lag is very bad :/ no offence.

Props to you for hosting it though, it's very fun :)

Bahraindude_2497

• The Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 12:41:07 pm »
None taken DeeKay!

Am working on reducing lag right now! What does the Hunger Games Plugin do exactly?
A new game will be up tonight! maybe a bit later this time aswell

Hope to see you there and Hard Luck on the previous game.  :P

Bahraindude_2497