Other Way
3 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: money  (Read 1664 times)

5mail

• View Profile
money
« on: April 27, 2012, 09:59:24 pm »
I want to find out what you guys think the best way to make money is i have a melon farm but its small so i need money to expand it. if you think melon are the best tell me and of you can plz give me a snapshot of your farm. if you think there is another way then tell e and if its lets say selling suff like sand and glass ect. plz tell me in your reply tthanks

bigbeno37

• We are all born with a purpose in life
    • View Profile
Re: money
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 10:16:00 pm »
Hey dude!

There is a little debate regarding whether or not Melon farms are as efficient as Pumpkin farms. You see, because Melons have dropped down in price by 50%, it may be most efficient to use Pumpkin farms. The reason for this is, even though they sell for less than Melons, they give one block back, so if you break 64 Pumpkins, you will get 64 Pumpkins, where with Melons you are not guaranteed this, as in order to make one Melon block, you need 9 slices of Melons.

You should really take a look at this forum that I posted: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,9172.0.html
I had a full inventory of Melons, and I only got 4 stacks of Melon blocks :o. If I had done it with Pumpkins, I would have made more money.

So, in my opinion, go with Pumpkins. Melons may seem the right way to go but trust me, go with the Pumpkins.

"We are all born on this planet with a purpose in life," This quote keeps me going during the day, always trying to find that answer.

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 10:20:15 pm »

bigbeno37

• We are all born with a purpose in life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 10:22:05 pm »
Dude, you should make a second floor and add in Pumpkins to it. I can come online and help you for free if you want.

"We are all born on this planet with a purpose in life," This quote keeps me going during the day, always trying to find that answer.

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 10:32:58 pm »
I will not add pumpkins because I cant get a second floor.