May 11, 2024, 03:34:03 pm

Author Topic: i was banned?  (Read 6467 times)

Beefdog

• View Profile
i was banned?
« on: April 26, 2012, 07:18:36 pm »
hey just wondering why i was banned if anyone could help me out plz reply

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
  • PSN: UnlimitedEra Steam: UnlimitedEra
    • View Profile
Re: i was banned?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 07:22:23 pm »
No ban record on beefdog/Beefdog
What is your ingame name?

Beefdog

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 07:31:21 pm »
Its beefdog303

Benwin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 11:24:27 pm »
You were banned (Permanently) by SalasCraft today (Apr. 26th) for using an x-ray mod.

Please wait for his response.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 11:59:20 pm »
Found various tunnels on mines leading to chests only.

We have taken an extreme precaution to X Ray users, and you are permanently banned from Opticraft.

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 12:23:33 am »

We have taken an extreme precaution to X Ray users, and you are permanently banned from Opticraft.
I know Beef, as he is my shop Co-Owner. He said he was creating hidden tunnels to hide his stuff, kinda for fun. Also, if these tunnels are to mob spawner chests, how do you know it was Beef? I really would like him back, so please answer these questions, in case their is any way he isn't x-raying.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 12:26:26 am »

I know Beef, as he is my shop Co-Owner. He said he was creating hidden tunnels to hide his stuff, kinda for fun. Also, if these tunnels are to mob spawner chests, how do you know it was Beef? I really would like him back, so please answer these questions, in case their is any way he isn't x-raying.

The tunnels lead straight down into chests in mineshafts (not placed by him) , And we can check who takes/places stuff in chests.

Beefdog

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 12:44:33 am »
Salsa the only tunnel that ive even done was in my house which lead to a mineshaft of course i got the chest, cause i found them in a flipping mineshaft, im not useing no effen x-ray, ive been on this server for over a year now playing legit and you just banning me because of this shitpoor excuse then your doing a poor job at being mod.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 12:53:35 am »
I found a cave with duinis on a random swamp near his home, in which you made a tunnel straight down to a chest, and onward on the cave we found holes between the stone leading straight to another chest.

Your opinion of my Moderator duties won't change the decision. If anything it will make it worse.

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 12:54:27 am »

The tunnels lead straight down into chests in mineshafts (not placed by him) , And we can check who takes/places stuff in chests.
What do you mean by mine shafts placed by him? Also, he said that was below his house, so, He just dug down. I just dig down sometimes, so I don't think this justifies.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2012, 12:56:18 am »

What do you mean by mine shafts placed by him? Also, he said that was below his house, so, He just dug down. I just dig down sometimes, so I don't think this justifies.
It was not below his house, as it was a random swamp with no builds on it. The tunnels lead to abandoned mineshafts. You can randomly find chests on these mineshafts.

And he just dig straight to them, with no interruption.

Beefdog

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2012, 12:59:17 am »
Salsa I want to see evidence of this if you have any i want you to send me pics of this @ beefdog999@hotmail.com your going off poor evidence i want to see pictures of where these tunnels are i want to see cordinates of both my house and just where you found these tunnels.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2012, 01:00:46 am »
I will post the pictures in this topic shortly.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2012, 01:13:53 am »
Here are your home chords by the way : +4392, +1934.

And trust me, it was nowhere near that.

Beefdog

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2012, 01:16:50 am »
salsa im giveing u my word i found alot of chest but i swear i was not useing x ray, understand why im mad i just dont think this is fair i dont blame your reason for thinking that but i swear im not useing  x-ray