TehxP

• Best Builder;
  • c:
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry.
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2012, 09:47:39 pm »
You'll be back... they all come back.

Sorry, I wont.

You would, otherwise you wouldn't be replying or posting this. You're stuck in an awkward moment. If you were really leaving, you would've simply deleted your account on opticraft.net. I've seen "I'm really sorry, I'm leaving & I'm never coming back!" posts before. all you're really after is someone saying "PLEASE don't leave PLEAAAAAAASE!" which you would later, say "Alright, I won't leave then".

Sorry for the cranky response, But I don't like people who stir up drama.

-.- , Why I delete my account? The reason I still scan the forums is because I still like the server and everyone on it. But I just messed up that's why I'm not playing in-game, but I'll be on the forums from time to time and to see my post(s) if anyone has posted on it. I'm not gonna be the person that say's I'm quitting than has people cry than comes back, It's not like that.

PS: I'm NOT trying to stir up drama/make people feel sad.

bigbeno37

• We are all born with a purpose in life
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2012, 10:17:21 pm »
I am so sad to see you go TehxP. Ah well, I hope you find joy and happiness down the road of life   :)

"We are all born on this planet with a purpose in life," This quote keeps me going during the day, always trying to find that answer.

Dshock336

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2012, 03:58:18 am »
Please dont leave, I have reasons. Lol I don't even know what you did, and most of us probably don't either. Even if I did I wouldn't hate you and from the replies you are getting does it sound like anyone else does?? Mistakes are normal, and we learn from them and continue.... So let's all just continue on WITH our great mod tehxp :)

You dont need to leave, but if you MUST, good luck :)
-Dshock336
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 10:23:18 pm by Dshock336 »

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2012, 05:07:21 am »
Your not leaving you know why? Lol I don't even know what you did, and most of us probably don't either. Even if I did I wouldn't hate you and from the replies you are getting does it sound like anyone else does?? Mistakes make us human, and we learn from them and continue.... So let's all just continue on WITH our great mod tehxp :)

No need to leave, but if you MUST, good luck
-Dshock336
well isn't this fun going onto every place where i can get my post count up saying something that doesn't matter to a person you dont know then putting a "-" then your name Yay
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

Dshock336

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2012, 10:21:45 pm »
Your not leaving you know why? Lol I don't even know what you did, and most of us probably don't either. Even if I did I wouldn't hate you and from the replies you are getting does it sound like anyone else does?? Mistakes make us human, and we learn from them and continue.... So let's all just continue on WITH our great mod tehxp :)

-Dshock336
well isn't this fun going onto every place where i can get my post count up saying something that doesn't matter to a person you dont know then putting a "-" then your name Yay

?? was that saying something mean about me or was it funny??  ???   

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 10:28:47 pm »

-Dshock336
Don't try to start anything.

TehxP

• Best Builder;
  • c:
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2012, 01:10:24 am »
^ <3

Dshock336

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2012, 01:28:47 am »
I was just saying that tehxp shouldnt leave cuz tehxp is a good mod... no need to get mad about it, and i wasnt trying to get my post count up, i dont even really care about my post count... so yeah

TehxP

• Best Builder;
  • c:
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2012, 04:59:21 am »
Lol, I appreciate that dshock :]. But like Alicia said , no need to start an argument cause I don't really want this post locked :/

xD

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2012, 08:01:37 am »
Just saying TehxP, if everyone left if they made a mistake in the end I doubt anyone would be left.?

TehxP

• Best Builder;
  • c:
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2012, 04:37:53 pm »
Yeah, I know Tobs, but I don't know, it's just something about me where I can't play somewhere where I know that I'm not wanted by atleast 1 person or where I messed up (I know I've said this alot , but it's true).

Dshock336

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2012, 07:28:02 pm »
Sorry I wasnt trying to start arguement