May 02, 2024, 07:07:38 pm

Poll

Constuction of a 4th ring for additional room space?

Yes
2 (66.7%)
No
1 (33.3%)
Personal Idea (Comment)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Tower in the Sea  (Read 2047 times)

Midgetized

• View Profile
Tower in the Sea
« on: April 25, 2012, 02:09:38 am »
This tower was built in 4 days, there is some construction going on inside for decorations. I am thinking of using this as a city center where newcomers can gather supplies: wood, wheat, sugarcane, melons, pumpkins, or to use as a gathering area: spleef arena currently 250 blocks up, with diving boards and lounge at top. There are free utilities inside, enchanting table with 30 bookcase cap, nether portal, and nearby a wool farm that has all 16 colors of sheep seperated into individual pens for easy shearing, and a skeleton spawner exp farm.

If anyone wants to move in simply tell me over forums and you may choose an already built room on the first two floors or build your own room inside, or construct around or near the center on the water or on the nearby land.

There is also room inside the small walls nearby for several houses to be built.
Sometimes a little bit of pessimism goes further than a stream of optimism, it lets you see both sides of the coin and break the illusion of the reality that others built around you.

NateN

• Slap my nip
    • View Profile
Re: Tower in the Sea
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 02:12:18 am »
I remember seeing this when it was first built :P I'd love to help in any way in the future if you'd like

Dshock336

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 03:27:05 am »
I will join. Can I make my own room? How big are they?

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 06:39:38 am »
Nice shape, but I think this is ON the sea and not IN.
Do you have undergound/underwater area built?

mini25252525

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 08:08:46 am »
I wanna live there so how much does it cost to live there forever also how do we get there?

Midgetized

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 04:45:58 pm »
There are no costs to join the tower's community.

Spamarian I have plans to add an underground nuclear bunker later on that will involve a vault opening.

Dshock you can either tear down any room and expand it to a reasonable size or redecorate it, and will be adding more  floors that are about 4 blocks high with floor sized rooms upon request.

Witchawa you can help by gathering materials from my farm area, I have all 16 colors of sheep that can be sheared
Sometimes a little bit of pessimism goes further than a stream of optimism, it lets you see both sides of the coin and break the illusion of the reality that others built around you.

Midgetized

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 04:46:24 pm »
To get to the tower just use /home O_Midgetized
And the first two floors will have already made rooms that will be small in size, but the 3rd floor and up any people who want a bare to customizable room that will have a floor to themselves. The higher the room the less the leg space due to design so first come first serves on the bigger rooms or if they insist on upper room.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 05:05:01 pm by Midgetized »