May 05, 2024, 06:04:16 am

Author Topic: Operator Application - Relkeb  (Read 1399 times)

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Operator Application - Relkeb
« on: December 27, 2010, 04:08:56 am »
Name: Relkeb
Timezone: EST
Forum Join date: 24 December 2010
Current rank: Builder
Reason for application: I would like to apply for the position of operator for many reasons. First off, it is very frustrating when I am online and people are in need of operators assistance. I feel helpless, and wish there is something I can do. Next, I love having responsibility. It encourages me to try hard, and accomplish my job to not only receive self-satisfaction, but to also successfully help others involved. Overall, I am looking for a duty on the server where I can be of most use, helping others, moderating chat and banning griefers.
Why you should become an operator: I believe I should become an operator because I am a very kind, mature, fun, friendly, and well mannered individual. I get along with people very easily, and I enjoy helping others a lot. I am on the server for quite a few hours a day, and have been on many times when there aren't other operators around. I am hard-working, very committed, and always ready to help those in need whether they are guests, or administrators looking for help.
Extra information: Although I have only recently joined the Opticraft server, I have stayed with Opticraft since my start. I am fully capable of the requirements for an operator's position and if selected, will perform above and beyond expectations. It has and will always be my intention to make the server a more friendly and fun place for users to create and enjoy themselves.

Rufarin.

• ::The Ultimate::
  • Ex-Op/Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Operator Application - Relkeb
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 04:10:12 am »
You just got builder

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 04:22:10 am »
I fully understand that I just received builder, but even in the short amount of time as Builder, I feel that I am fully qualified and ready for OP. I've believe I've been on more since the time I joined than most builders.

Rufarin.

• ::The Ultimate::
  • Ex-Op/Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 04:26:50 am »
I agree that you should be an Op. I think that you and DaftPVF have a better chance at Op then anyone else who apllied todat

Shalor_Mayko

• When the harpoons are not enought
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2010, 04:28:04 am »
Agreed
The threshold had always been sealed. No one was ever allowed in anymore. They used to be allowed in, but that was a long time ago. There were only a few people still alive that remembered what it had been like in there. Even fewer spoke of it.

I had always wondered what what lies beyond The Gate

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2010, 04:30:33 am »
Thank you!

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2010, 09:12:58 pm »
Just today at approximately 4:00 (EST) I had to do my best as a builder to stop a large number of griefers. There were at least 60 guests, and 0 OPs.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 09:17:32 pm by Relkeb »

Darkpowerzx

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2010, 09:38:32 pm »
Try again the next time operator applications open.

For "now" rejected.
Thank you