May 04, 2024, 05:43:00 am

Author Topic: Original Thread Mushroom city(Province Mushroom kingdom)  (Read 2054 times)

Dagony(Nima_ilz)

• I do it selfer becareful to kill want i will count
    • View Profile
Original Thread Mushroom city(Province Mushroom kingdom)
« on: April 21, 2012, 11:42:27 pm »
Al Factory;s are done houses are clear townhall is open.Monster Spawners are open.Everything is complete the city is now open for all players.Type /home Victino to get there.Joining the city can be here also builder apply's to the city also can be put here.

The info of the city:

Name:Mushroom city
Theme:Mushrooms and sea's
Mayors and Co-owners:Victino,Fadmad1998 and Boshiwarrior
Active residents:7
Province:The mushroom kingdom
Extern  Locations:The spawners of Nefertiri and sunny island

Access by foot:The underground gateway at the snow biome
Access by water:Boat or swimming:

List of ranks

Remember the houses are free to move in.But there are ranks.The labels:there are 3 type's and one leader label

Label----B      this are guest and members rank.That not so known by other players in the server

Label----A      Trusted and well known members.They get more rights and a better house

Label----STAR  This are high ranked member or trusted players(Such as builders and constructors of the city)Have the most rights.Also they can access the Control floor in the town hall

Co leader label:Have the same rights as the leader except that he can enter the item dispenser system(Can be changed in the future)
[load=above[/load]
[IMG]http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/Mr-jar-jar-binks/skinloaderAjax.png[/IMG]

[color=purple]please set an source code
aroma loader=active