May 02, 2024, 12:32:47 am

Author Topic: How to become trusted  (Read 3244 times)

joebrito10brito

• View Profile
How to become trusted
« on: April 21, 2012, 08:21:53 pm »
There are many mods and trusted people but I would like to help opticraft become a better server but I dont understand how to become trusted so then I could apply to be a moderator. Please describe how I could do this.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 09:19:28 pm by joebrito10brito »

Alber_Oliva

• Keeping it classy
    • View Profile
Re: How to become trusted
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 08:36:39 pm »
There are many bad attitude mods and trusted people but I would like to help opticraft become a better server but I dont understand how to become trusted so then I could apply to be a moderator. Please describe how I could do this.

Not true, from what I have noticed it's been YOU with the attitude problem from what I've seen in the game chat. You're still a new player, you can't just get a trusted position when you wish. You have to be actually be trusted to be "Trusted".
If you really want to be trusted, you got to be; social, FRIENDLY, play often, get on mumble at least once and follow the rules.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 08:38:03 pm »
Well as the rank title implies, you have to become trusted, as in actually gain trust with mods and admins. Be a helpful player, be active on forums, go on mumble, all that can help. If you have a ban on record it kinda hurts, but doesnt make it impossible to become trusted. I as a newbie skipped all the signs at spawn and ended up griefing ten blocks.. I regret that so much now because of that I was banned and havent become trusted yet. But anyhoo back on topic be a good player, helpful person, and eventually youll get there! Oh and don't ask to be trusted... Also look here for more info

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 08:51:19 pm »
Im my experience as i was a member then trusted and recently a moderator, posting that the mods and trusted have a bad attitude will not help you in any way. First of all, the only people entitled to help you is the moderators, being trusted doesnt mean you have to help anyone. Trusted rank is to give people who seem like they are dedicated to the server the ability to place water. What the trusted members do is their own choice. Moderators deserve your respect at all times and if you mistreat us then we dont have to do anythibg for you. Respect us and we will respect you.

Kian

• PSN: X_Kian57_X
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 08:59:30 pm »
Im my experience as i was a member then trusted and recently a moderator, posting that the mods and trusted have a bad attitude will not help you in any way. First of all, the only people entitled to help you is the moderators, being trusted doesnt mean you have to help anyone. Trusted rank is to give people who seem like they are dedicated to the server the ability to place water. What the trusted members do is their own choice. Moderators deserve your respect at all times and if you mistreat us then we dont have to do anythibg for you. Respect us and we will respect you.

What your saying is: Give respect,get respect.

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 09:13:02 pm »
That is what i said kian

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 09:17:30 pm »
The fact that you insulted us just decreased your chances of getting trusted. If you dont like the staff here, I'd ask that you leave.

joebrito10brito

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 09:29:38 pm »
Ok bantam you are a very helpfull moderator so no hard fellings im just saying once I got griefed by these mob of people from another server and I had to keep asking for mods and one sayed it a annoying little f**ker and told me to fix it mymself thats all I ment and I also sayed some I sayed no names plus I'm on at least 4 hours  a day and don't go on any other server and alber_Olivia u have no proof it was me with the attitude you have to know what the sittuation is to know what accualy happened so mind your own business and I'm very mumble I'm giving away stuff for free and I'm also social so I recommend you think twice before you post another forum and thanks to everyone who actually answered my question

Alber_Oliva

• Keeping it classy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2012, 11:22:04 pm »
No... I don't have proof nor do I need or want it, I'm not trying to bash you. I'm just pointing out what I've observed from you since the day you first logged in to this server. What I'm trying to say is; Be patient with mods+ and show a little more respect in general and you'll become trusted.

joebrito10brito

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2012, 11:58:58 pm »
I understand but like 2 or 3 are out right rud to me and I just need help not trouble I understand what you are saying

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2012, 02:30:04 am »
pm me their name and i will try to talk to them

_Obi_Wan_

• Sorry folks i got lot work IRL.Will be back soon.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2012, 09:25:38 am »
joebrito mods are fighting hard with griefers and trusted rank can give potentional griefer powerfull tool of world destruction in form of lava placement ability which can destroy houses,farms,enviroment and because of that they need to be very very sure to whom they give that title.I can understand them perfectly and their lack of trust to new players especially to those with griefing record.So try to be as good and kind as u can and then double the effort and make something that will show them that u like creating not destroying.....btw that city of yours is very good start so i think one day u will become trusted  enough to get water/lava placement ability but u need to earn that and it wont be easy.
Be patient,good,nice,kind,respectfull,creative,hardworking as u were in last few days i know u,and u will manage to get to your goal.

P.S:Good luck and hope to see u trusted one day ;)

MissMedu

• The Ice Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2012, 09:36:46 am »
joebrito mods are fighting hard with griefers and trusted rank can give potentional griefer powerfull tool of world destruction in form of lava placement ability which can destroy houses,farms,enviroment and because of that they need to be very very sure to whom they give that title.I can understand them perfectly and their lack of trust to new players especially to those with griefing record.So try to be as good and kind as u can and then double the effort and make something that will show them that u like creating not destroying.....btw that city of yours is very good start so i think one day u will become trusted  enough to get water/lava placement ability but u need to earn that and it wont be easy.
Be patient,good,nice,kind,respectfull,creative,hardworking as u were in last few days i know u,and u will manage to get to your goal.

P.S:Good luck and hope to see u trusted one day ;)

Sorry to burst the bubble of this post but I just wanted to note that Trusted do not get lava placement. It's just water.

Cheers.

_Obi_Wan_

• Sorry folks i got lot work IRL.Will be back soon.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2012, 01:56:07 pm »
Sorry to burst the bubble of this post but I just wanted to note that Trusted do not get lava placement. It's just water.

Cheers.
No problem and thanks for info....well water placement is also huge deal.....if u are farmer  :)
I think joe wants be trusted just so he can apply for mod one day and not for title benefits......still,he need to proove himself to be trustworthy to earn that  ;)

joebrito10brito

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2012, 02:12:40 pm »
Thanks everyone for your support I appreciate it. And bantanm I don't know his name off the top of my head but next time I see him I'll tell you