This is

Fair
3 (50%)
Unfair
1 (16.7%)
Patrick
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 1862 times)

mustafacc

• View Profile
Ban appeal
« on: December 27, 2010, 12:50:15 am »
ok so this all thing started 2 days ago

Muffin and Swat found a griefed pyramid in flatguest, he said that the info shows that i griefed it,  i'm sure i didn't grief that, i have no reason to grief it. but what i think is that the griefer is a guy called mustafacc ( same name, i dont know how is that possible ) who impersonated me and that guy griefed some of my buildings too. Kay is aware of that guy and he banned him, Muffin said he needs kay to confirm , until then i will be demoted from recruits, yesterday Feanor knew about this and he decided to re promote me, now today , im trying to log in but it says i'm banned.

please think about it, don't just ban a guy who didn't do anything wrong, i have no reason to grief anyone's work, there are many griefers in the server who are just not banned yet and you ban the good guys who work on the server and build, so far i got more than 10 buildings on the server and not just small ones.

I'm sorry if i posted this in the wrong section , but i couldnt find the proper section for this.

FeanorAlmighty

Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 08:04:22 am »
The thing is, your name was all over a building AFTER mustaface (the first one) was banned. So you did grief. Don't waste second chances, I don't give them much.

mustafacc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 11:03:23 am »
Im sure there must be a mistake, try matching IPs of the 2 users and check. if that guy could get a username same as mine i'm sure he can evade the ban and join the server again somehow, i know i didn't grief and i'm sure about it. i have no reason to do so

mustafacc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 10:33:47 pm »
i would write an apology but i did nothing wrong, i never griefed anyone's work, i'm sure i was wrongfully banned , just take few minutes re checking and i'm sure you will realize that you are wrong.

jonasknilsen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2010, 11:13:28 pm »
this doesn't sound  good :S
~Opticraft~
A Better Minecraft Server Will You Never Find!!
We Got The Most Creative People!

Rufarin.

• ::The Ultimate::
  • Ex-Op/Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2010, 12:34:44 am »
Agreed-.-

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2010, 02:48:53 am »
Ok, so. You told me In-game that there were TWO mustafacc's. How is this possible?. It had your name ALL OVER IT. I checked it myself.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 02:51:17 am by spartan_rain »

FeanorAlmighty

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2010, 08:34:09 am »
We won't waste our time again on this one. Locked.