May 10, 2024, 07:21:13 am

Author Topic: A long and terrible week for me...  (Read 2410 times)

Kian

• PSN: X_Kian57_X
    • View Profile
A long and terrible week for me...
« on: April 19, 2012, 02:23:35 pm »
So,it's been a very long and bad week for me. First,I went swimming with my school and near the end of the swimming lesson I said to my friend "let's have a race to the rope and back" so he counted us off and when I kicked of someone or in my way and shouted "fuc**** retard!" on well Tuesday and yesterday werent so bad but today was terrible. I got called a handicap by someone who goes to special needs and he then revealed to everyone who I used to have a crush on. Who does that?!?!

Boshiwarrior

• (JO,O)J FUSRODAH === ¶___¶
    • View Profile
Re: A long and terrible week for me...
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 02:39:42 pm »
People that think they are funny. I hope you will get over this! It is really terrible what people are doing to other people! But you can't do anything about people... And that is a problem when people are doing this... >:(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qeOBQ
!Boshiwarrior is returning to the Opticraft!

Kian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 02:50:32 pm »
Yeah they do think he's funny. People who's only friends are themselves because they think there better then anyone.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 04:54:23 pm »
Call me insensitive, but one random stranger swearing, and some dude saying who you used to have a crush on makes it a terrible week?

Ignore the stranger, he was probably drunk, and well... So what? You will most likely never meet him again, he won't even recognise you, why do you care what he thinks?

As to the special needs dude, he called you a name. You let that get to you? I don't see the issue. Its no worse than someone saying you're stupid. You either shrug it off, and dislike him, or take it up with him. You don't let it wreck your week.

As to the crush thing, man up dude. She knows you (Used) to fancy her, but so what? You know, if I was you, I would ask her out now ^^ But then again, you might not want to. Even so, what of it? What is everyone going to do about you being more mature and fancying someone?

Kian

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 06:13:48 pm »
Call me insensitive, but one random stranger swearing, and some dude saying who you used to have a crush on makes it a terrible week?

Ignore the stranger, he was probably drunk, and well... So what? You will most likely never meet him again, he won't even recognise you, why do you care what he thinks?

As to the special needs dude, he called you a name. You let that get to you? I don't see the issue. Its no worse than someone saying you're stupid. You either shrug it off, and dislike him, or take it up with him. You don't let it wreck your week.

As to the crush thing, man up dude. She knows you (Used) to fancy her, but so what? You know, if I was you, I would
ask her out now ^^ But then again, you might not want to. Even so, what of it? What is everyone going to do about you being more mature and fancying someone?
He was eleven he knew perfectly well what he was this was in school I'll see him again and again and again,she wasn't there she moved.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 06:24:18 pm »

As to the crush thing, man up dude. She knows you (Used) to fancy her, but so what? You know, if I was you, I would
ask her out now ^^ But then again, you might not want to. Even so, what of it? What is everyone going to do about you being more mature and fancying someone?
He was eleven he knew perfectly well what he was this was in school I'll see him again and again and again,she wasn't there she moved.

Okay, fine. In your school, you got one douche. Everyone has that, its just a part of school. And as to the crush, then why do you even care what people say if she's gone?

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2012, 07:19:36 pm »
Is this about a flert? Sorry, but I didnt understand well what u said..
If that's for flert and stuff like that, dont worry.
I have done stupidities in my first grade..:P Everyone remembers it if you ask them, but who cares?

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2012, 07:30:52 pm »
I think you undervalue the word "terrible" kian
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 08:40:48 pm »
Kian, I dont think you know the meaning of a bad week. Someone called you a fucking retard? Then you do what you can to make them think that you really are, make them pity you in any way you can. He probably wont apologize, but he will feel guilty. Or, the less fun way is to talk to a teacher.

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2012, 08:58:54 pm »
Middle school drama............wait till u get to high school buddy.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2012, 09:58:45 pm »
Middle school drama............wait till u get to high school buddy.
Still nothing compared to college, payed the school $10k, now that was the worst week of my life.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Kian

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2012, 05:27:19 pm »
Karma's smilin's on me...sort of

The guy with the big mouth was caught cheating with his Mathis or something and he had to stay in all break and do them again. The other guy isin't actually that bad. And Nick, That's not even half of what happened. Just say family issues.
Oh and spam, it's not a flert...probably shold have made a move the day she left...