May 02, 2024, 11:55:38 pm

Author Topic: Portugalona city  (Read 3056 times)

joebrito10brito

• View Profile
Portugalona city
« on: April 19, 2012, 02:04:34 pm »
Portugalona city is a city started by joebrito10brito and thehadley
Plots are free so get them while they last to live in Portugalona city type /home thehadley find a nice plot and build come we take all people in all size and form. All donations are welcome on any form from money to blocks send all money to the owner joebrito10brito ;D
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 10:46:19 pm by joebrito10brito »

thedude114

• View Profile
Re: Portugalona city
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 02:06:44 pm »
Good luck on the city

joebrito10brito

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 02:09:48 pm »
Thanks dude

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 03:46:16 pm »
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 05:03:31 am »
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

_Obi_Wan_

• Sorry folks i got lot work IRL.Will be back soon.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 05:07:28 pm »
joebrito10brito i need to inform u that your city has been builded above my own which is against the server rules and by so it lowering my city reputation.Can u please move that part of it sideways or atleast little further away from city so u dont be right above me.Do not think i'm asking to move whole city just that part that is right above my so i can see sky from within my city.Thanks

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 05:59:49 pm »
Can u please move that part of it sideways or atleast little further away from city so u dont be right above me
I seen that section on the end, it didnt have any houses, so maybe this can be accomplished?

joebrito10brito

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 07:58:37 pm »
I'm sorry obi wan I never saw your city there. I just have one question is it underwater? I am away today so I will remove that part of it but only if it's right on top of you if it's just to close to you and you dont like that well I cant do much about that but I will check it out next time i get on.

_Obi_Wan_

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2012, 08:49:03 pm »
Lol no need for that Joe but if u are interested u can takeover underwater construction.....i found better place for my city  and started relocating chests.city i wont touch i will only take ps with me so dont let my city go to vaste and make it a part of your city  ;) and sorry but i will take glowstone lamps but there will be torches left behind.
Please make it part of your city like underwater hotel or something and make sure u pm me to see your city once it is finished completly  :D

P.S:If noone of my friends want use my melon farm and houses arround i will give them aswell ....i was extremly mad when i loged in and saw u'r city above my but that is over now and i got mind full of new ideas so ....fresh start for me :-)
Oh and can u tell me what /home u'r citizens use so if i got stuck on new place i can quickly come to my farm..just until i relocate all chests...for now i use /home and /back and that isnt really good if i got disconected while at home i would need walk again to new place which is almoust at world end :-/

joebrito10brito

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2012, 09:36:35 pm »
Thank you so much for saving me all this trouble I never noticed yours there your city would make a great addition to mine I will probably make a staircaise to get to it and good luck on the new city I look forward to seeing it and I hope we can be good friends thank you so much

_Obi_Wan_

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2012, 10:30:03 pm »
Ha ha ha last time i get friend here was from argument on whos got first idea to build city underwater,and now i'm helping him with getting resources for his city  ;D
So i wouldnt be surprised if we do hangout (or hangin) in game after all :)
as for city i started building tower u can see it from your farm land outside the walls...u can use that for entrance to city...and so far i removed ps stones cos i cant afford new ones and glowstone lamps so u can freely do any changes u want there.
As for farm ..one of friends will move in there once i clear my stuff,so then if u like u could ask him to add farm within city walls (i think he could agree with that )  ;)

P.S: i think that one ps stone is still active above city office but i will remove it as soon posible.

joebrito10brito

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2012, 10:43:32 pm »
Ok great I will get on later today when I get back I look forward to seeing your new city and seeing my new addition to my city I appreciate all your help and how understanding u are

ibby03

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2012, 01:54:32 am »
Any word of having a warp possibly made for the city?  ??? or just directions on how to get there? I set my home somewhere else and if joebrito changes his /home i'll never find it!!! hahaha  ;D