May 15, 2024, 08:18:19 am

Author Topic: LWC magnet  (Read 5390 times)

tbpb2010

• View Profile
Re: LWC magnet
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2012, 12:25:19 am »
This will be fixed when a fix is readily available. For now, you will just have to live without the magnet feature. It was disabled due to a replication bug.
I seen that, I was showing my wife how it worked but the item i threw never went in, so i picked it up and later i came back and i had a dupe in there, which promptly disappeared once i logged back in.

Yeah I discovered that duplication bug too (I died by my chest and it sucked up duplicates of my items)  Too bad the duplicates could only be used once before disappearing...Don't worry I didn't abuse it and was never planning to but it was an interesting glitch nonetheless.

/help

This doesn't have nearly all the commands. Such as the allow water flow into ps. Or the magnet cmd. Plus, its so darn hard to read

Also ^THIS!  I think when I made my previous topic requesting a full list there was talk about revising the ingame help list but honestly I'd prefer a topic on the forums about it.  Chat text just scrolls too dang fast and it's just downright easier imo to do a cumulative topic list that can easily be edited vs trying to find the cmd ingame.