May 05, 2024, 08:58:40 pm

Author Topic: Forum Suggestion  (Read 1728 times)

KCB38

• Grammar Nazi
    • View Profile
Forum Suggestion
« on: April 17, 2012, 06:19:29 pm »
As there is no forum suggestion section and SMP gets more attention from admins and Optical, Ill make my suggestion here.

So, I have realized there is no simple way to multi-quote, unless others have quoted as well. I belive, along with the quote button, there should be a multi=quote option. You click the button, then click quote for each one you want to quote. Other forums have this in use (http://www.minecraftforum.net/) and it has been successful. I believe this would make the forums easier to use, as well as make it easier for ops. If there is already the option to do this and I have just missed it, please let me know.

Could an op remove this?
/remove
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 06:30:47 pm by KCB38 »

RedstoneManny

• PENTAGONS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 06:28:23 pm »
What are you talking about?  :-\
If you reply a thread in the bottom part there are all the previous post of the tread with an "insert quote" button  :P

formerly known as DreamAboutJade (classic)

KCB38

• Grammar Nazi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 06:30:23 pm »
Oh....I never noticed that.....

Unholy_Gibbon

• The Nocturnal Op
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 06:34:39 pm »
As there is no forum suggestion section and SMP gets more attention from admins and Optical, Ill make my suggestion here.

So, I have realized there is no simple way to multi-quote, unless others have quoted as well. I belive, along with the quote button, there should be a multi=quote option. You click the button, then click quote for each one you want to quote. Other forums have this in use (http://www.minecraftforum.net/) and it has been successful. I believe this would make the forums easier to use, as well as make it easier for ops. If there is already the option to do this and I have just missed it, please let me know.

Could an op remove this?
/remove
What are you talking about?  :-\
If you reply a thread in the bottom part there are all the previous post of the tread with an "insert quote" button  :P
Oh....I never noticed that.....

You mean like this?

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 06:53:12 pm »
This has been answered, locked. :)