2 (28.6%)
Selling Diamonds
0 (0%)
Selling other stuff
0 (0%)
Working for someone
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Which is the best way to earn money?  (Read 1320 times)

atdfbttl15

• Either on or trying to be on
    • View Profile
Which is the best way to earn money?
« on: April 15, 2012, 03:22:31 pm »
Which is the best way to earn money? Most of people say that it is selling melons but i dont think so. While i was harvesting melons, i was earning only 10k a day but when i tried to find some indiscovered caves and mine every iron i see, i started to get 25k per 3 hours. Of course the size of your melon farm will change this number but isnt it easier to mine irons instead of harvesting melons? I'm kind of confused so i will be happy if you replie.

Thanks for reading! :)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 04:17:59 pm by atdthediamondminer »

Check it out! ;)

_Obi_Wan_

• Sorry folks i got lot work IRL.Will be back soon.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Which is the best way to earn money?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 05:00:32 pm »
well digging resources may be more profitable but what when u digg all iron on site and cant find more for that day or days ion other hand farming melons can provide u with maybe less profit but constant one ;) u can farm your melons every day all day.....as long as u got big farm or multiple farms .....only farms are best to protect using cole ore protection stones so that griefers dont took u'r melons and devastate entire field by cuting stem or/and digging holes and pluging u'r water holes
(i learned that after my nonautomated farm with over 80 stem's was destroyed in that way by some mentally unstable full of jelaousy child who finds satisfaction only in destroying what they havent maded.)

Protected melon farm gives u constant flow of money unlike finding more worthy iron which can be used in crafting:bucket,gear,tools for digging diamonds,steal doors that zombie cant break,compass etc. ;)