May 10, 2024, 01:15:25 pm

Author Topic: Moderator Application - DLVBZ  (Read 1545 times)

[SMP] dlvbz

• View Profile
Moderator Application - DLVBZ
« on: April 15, 2012, 03:25:35 am »
Hey there guys,

I'm applying today to become a moderator for Opticraft.  While I am new, I figured I'd seize the opportunity to become a moderator in this awesome community.  It's my first day (April 14th, 2012) and I have already donated twice and have made friends with some awesome folks in the community.

Below is my application.  You are free to contact me if you have any questions, comments or concerns.  Thank you!

Timezone: Eastern Standard
Were you recommended by anyone?: Unfortunately I haven't reached out for any type of recommendation.
Why you should become a moderator: I have excellent people skills and work great when I am working with people that share similar hobbies like myself (in this case, Minecraft).  I feel I would make an excellent moderator because I will listen to people's stories from both sides and work great towards a speedy resolution.  It also seems appealing to work with a team like the one that makes the awesome community we know as Opticraft.

Thank you again!

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - DLVBZ
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 04:30:17 am »
Sadly you have to be Trusted rank to apply for moderator
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 04:31:50 am by BigBadHenz »

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - DLVBZ
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 05:10:08 am »
As said above, you have to be the trusted rank to apply for mod, Sorry. Rejected.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident