June 09, 2024, 12:44:55 pm

Author Topic: Ban Appeal [gruntapocalypse]  (Read 1323 times)

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Ban Appeal [gruntapocalypse]
« on: April 13, 2012, 12:47:50 am »
Because SOMEBODY deleted the Ban Appeal I was about to reply to this time, I am making this because this is an issue that needs to be covered.

My name is Gruntapocalypse me and my best friend were chopping down trees in a town and i did not no that i would get banned for griefing for chopping trees i broke a few blocks of a house and i was laging so i dint no what to do the pieces dissapeared i would love to get back on the server i swear i will not grief anymore and if i am lagging i will not chop down trees i think that it would be nice to play on such a great server and i was gunna get about 3 of my friends at school to play with me but if i am banned i really can so if and admins mods or ops read this please unban me i will be very happy  ;D ;D ;D :D ;) :)
Love GRUNTAPOCALYPSE

This screenshot sums up all of the damage you have caused to the server as a whole.

When you started out, you stole crops from my original home-- shortly after, you were banned by DeadlyLead101 for griefing 30 blocks in a very small area from someone's house. After that, you were banned by billybobcool6 for stealing a jukebox and numerous other items from another user's home. Soon after, you were banned by Jewnier for griefing/ stealing from troddenostrich's farm.

Now, you are banned by Troddenostrich for griefing the Republic of Skyrim, which is a well-established city.

A couple things I want to ask you-- Why should we even consider unbanning you with your current history of griefing-- when the SMP Rules have been around for the ENTIRE time you were on that told you "NO GRIEFING," and still you neglected to read them?

And-- How are we to trust your word at this point?

Take a look at Thunderkiller12-- he was in the exact situation as you, and every time he made an appeal he said that he would not grief anymore. Well guess what? After he was unbanned, he griefed again-- BREAKING his proposed promises time and time again.

This appeal ultimately lies in Troddenostrich's hands. Wait for his response.

troddenostrich

• View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal [gruntapocalypse]
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 12:53:24 am »
I am not shortening this ban, just a minute ago i found more of your grief in the ground castle next to skyrim, as far as im concerned you are a bad influence on this server and shall not return

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 01:32:04 am »
With the amount of previous bans, I don't think it should ever be pardoned.
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 01:33:25 am »
I deleted the one in the other guys appeal, before I saw you post sorry.
You would think he would know to make his own by now.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 01:39:08 am by Nyssa »

troddenostrich

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 01:57:33 am »
ya personally i dont want these kind of people on our server, definitly not appealing