May 14, 2024, 02:47:49 pm

Author Topic: Applications for job in fulcantown  (Read 1900 times)

TheFulcan

• Humanity is beginning to scare me.
  • ASK Google NOT FULCAN!!!
    • View Profile
Applications for job in fulcantown
« on: April 12, 2012, 04:31:57 pm »
Many people are asking me when the town is going to open so I'm opening it early, not because I am done but because I am running out of money and need to make some back.

There are many jobs to be available in the town as time goes on, however for now I am looking for the following.

FARMERS MARKET WORKERS: looking for a cashier and a farmer, you may also do both is desired. You will have to either "farm" if you wish to be a farmer or work at the shop selling farm related items. When you decide to log off you must empty all Town owned property into the towns market chests. You must also let Fulcan know if he is online. When you work as a cashier you must Sell the items the farmer harvests. ie. Logs mushrooms sugarcane wheat pumpkins melons. Same rules apply when you go to log off you MUST empty inventory owned by the town. Both jobs are paid on commission. When you get money from the customers you must pay it to Fulcan, who in return will pay you accordingly. ONLY PAY FULCAN AT THE END OF YOUR SHIFT. I will not calculate petty change. . only lump sums.

SECURITY GUARD: EASY JOB. . you must kill off hostile mobs as they appear as well as watch out for grievers.

POTION SHOP WORKERS:  Looking for experienced persons in the potion field. Your job will be to make potions and sell them to other players. You MUST EMPTY ALL TOWN INVENTORY before logging offline. You will also be paid on commission meaning when you give fulcan the money from potions sold you will be given a percentage.

PIXEL ARTIST: This is a temporary job, looking for someone to decorate the outside walls of the glass town dome with pixel art. You will be paid by the art piece.

If loyal all jobs have a potential of bonuses. If you wish to work in the town respond to this with the following information.

IN GAME NAME:
TIMEZONE YOU LIVE IN:
RANK ON SERVER:
brief paragraph on why you deserve the job.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 04:41:59 pm by Nick3306 »
~We all live in a world of blocks~
~I wear shoes you may wear socks~
~Some are demons some are Steve~
~I banned three elves last Xmas eve~
~Some are Bieber some are dead~
~Some are standing on their head~
~Congrats to those who are their own~
~OH my oh my how they have grown~
(guess what it

aceBwaker

• View Profile
Re: Applications for job in fulcantown
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 04:51:36 pm »
    aceBwaker here, I want to be a farmer and a cashier because im new to this server and I want to make some friends and money, your city looks awsome and i think id fit in nicely in your community, Thanks Ace :)

TheFulcan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 05:00:05 pm »
Ace although you did not fill out the form correctly I will still offer you a temporary job as a farmer. . bring an axe and clear your inventory then meet me at the town spawn
(guess what it

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 05:12:44 pm »
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

FuZzClanHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 05:23:46 pm »
Many people are asking me when the town is going to open so I'm opening it early, not because I am done but because I am running out of money and need to make some back.

There are many jobs to be available in the town as time goes on, however for now I am looking for the following.

FARMERS MARKET WORKERS: looking for a cashier and a farmer, you may also do both is desired. You will have to either "farm" if you wish to be a farmer or work at the shop selling farm related items. When you decide to log off you must empty all Town owned property into the towns market chests. You must also let Fulcan know if he is online. When you work as a cashier you must Sell the items the farmer harvests. ie. Logs mushrooms sugarcane wheat pumpkins melons. Same rules apply when you go to log off you MUST empty inventory owned by the town. Both jobs are paid on commission. When you get money from the customers you must pay it to Fulcan, who in return will pay you accordingly. ONLY PAY FULCAN AT THE END OF YOUR SHIFT. I will not calculate petty change. . only lump sums.

SECURITY GUARD: EASY JOB. . you must kill off hostile mobs as they appear as well as watch out for grievers.

POTION SHOP WORKERS:  Looking for experienced persons in the potion field. Your job will be to make potions and sell them to other players. You MUST EMPTY ALL TOWN INVENTORY before logging offline. You will also be paid on commission meaning when you give fulcan the money from potions sold you will be given a percentage.

PIXEL ARTIST: This is a temporary job, looking for someone to decorate the outside walls of the glass town dome with pixel art. You will be paid by the art piece.

If loyal all jobs have a potential of bonuses. If you wish to work in the town respond to this with the following information.

IN GAME NAME:
TIMEZONE YOU LIVE IN:
RANK ON SERVER:
brief paragraph on why you deserve the job.

Hello I'am FuZzClanHD I would like to join you town because it is a friendly enviroment and GREAT work PLACE I want to work as a secruity officer because I am great in battle and have good tactics for creepers and GRIEFERS My age: 18
                                                                                                                                I play most of the day
                                                                                                                                Australia,Sydney time zone
                                                                                                                                Member

TheFulcan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 05:26:34 pm »
FUZZ you have the job, any items you get from the mobs are your to keep, ill pay you based off the jobs you do. . you can always donate your items as well
(guess what it

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 05:33:57 pm »
The link I posted is for the city registry by the way, You should have yours  up there some day :)
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

TheFulcan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2012, 12:06:30 pm »
yeh i should however. . i have my whole city protected already so reprotecting would honestly wastetime
(guess what it

bubblekiller

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2012, 04:03:49 am »
hey fulcan can i me a security guard im good friends with hutchinske and im on about 5 hours a day
time zone i live in vancouver canada and im 15. and i need money and i like killing mobs for exp. and loot.
im a member. ask hutchinske about me
[/img]http://signaturecraft.us/signatures/eJw9yjsKgDAMANA9p8gFBOvvAIoOrgrOKQYJ1ghJe3833_zGN0aymxkWMc84JXLHhzMlXIrLqzjrJcpsEP-7ZTJc-RQ4RDMbbkVNnL/