May 01, 2024, 11:28:25 pm

Author Topic: Unban me please  (Read 1691 times)

joebrito10brito

• View Profile
Unban me please
« on: April 10, 2012, 09:01:56 pm »
I was just playing and my friend skywarrior5599 asked me to break a window in his house but then some other person came and started breaking glass and sky asked for a mod and they baned me as well my account name is joebrito10brito and I would like to be unbaned I enjoy this server but I'm getting very mad because I get baned for not even doing any thing the day I got baned was Saturday 7 th 2012 bantam was on and helped me please help me get unbaned
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 09:06:03 pm by joebrito10brito »

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Unban me please
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 12:06:41 am »
AwesomeAlicia banned you for 7 days for griefing, Please wait for her response.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 12:19:24 am »
Your ban expired March 28th. I pardoned you, see if you can log in now.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 12:38:41 am »
Hold on--- HOLD ON!

Joebrito10brito was banned 3 days ago by xDeeKay and I replied to this thread because I found a substantially minor amount of blocks than what was supposedly found from the /lb undo action. I unbanned him today because of the blocks found and gave xDeeKay a reminder, and SOMEBODY removed my post from eariler.

That is Unacceptable. I require an explanation from whomever removed my message, because this is a SERIOUS issue.
Wait...what? O.o

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 12:45:50 am »
Hahahahhh... I'm such a fail... I posted it in another person's ban appeal :D

My bad... problem solved

Okay, here we go. Post moved from alduin777's appeal, because I accidentally posted it in there... :P

However, I did find that most (if not just about all) of the 1000+ block edits came from the melon farm upstairs so this eliminates most of the questionable blocks. I figured I'd check to make sure these numbers were right, since it seemed a little strange that you'd be banned for 1 week for 1000+ blocks (most players would be perma-banned with these numbers), so I'm glad that I did a double-check before things went off on the wrong foot.

But while I was there, I did find 'some' damage caused by you when I redid your actions:

I would consider reducing your ban to 3 days, but considering 3 days have already passed by and the damage that I found was drastically lower than expected, I will unban you. Just try not to cause any trouble next time ;)

And xDeeKay, you should probably analyze the surrounding area first before you assume all the block changes are in fact grief, because I looked around the shop and saw nothing but the broken window and the melon farm on the second level (which he was probably granted permissions to use). Just a word of advice for you ;)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 12:48:07 am by Xeadin »

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 12:47:59 am »
Hahahahhh... I'm such a fail... I posted it in another person's ban appeal :D

My bad... problem solved
XD Nice one