May 12, 2024, 04:11:27 pm

Author Topic: Robbery?  (Read 2669 times)

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
Robbery?
« on: April 10, 2012, 12:02:18 am »
Ok so here is a LONG story.  I was telling people about my shop and then comes this girl named PinkandGreen.  She asks if she can live with me and I said ok and let her live upstairs in my home.  I gave her wool to decorate my room then I left the game.  I came back the next day and boy...she went OVERBOARD!  She basicallly built a house on TOP of my house.  Also, she stole my food out of my dispenser and I told her not to take anything!  I got a Mod's help and he undid all of her actions and I kicked her out my leaving a note in her room.  I logged in the server later on that week and my bottles in my brewing stand were gone.  This happened again today.  Can you PLEASE tell whoever is doing that to stop stealing my things that are public!!! I have PS BTW, she is not in the field, but when she was, she broke my glass and stone near my door.

greedy_jam

• Trusted Opticraft Player... Happy To Help!
    • View Profile
Re: Robbery?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 12:14:51 am »
i would never let anyone in my PS ... well i have one person who I've known all my life 'googly4eyes' ... i trust him not to grief... but no offence it was a bit stupid to let her in your PS when you barley knew her  :-\ ...

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 12:44:29 am »
No i let her into my PS bc she needed to build...I know it was a wrong choice

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 12:48:33 am »
I kinda know her from past experience. She's a bit young and she asks for a little too much (food, house,wool). I think you should tell her that you are not comfortable with her taking your stuff. If she doesn't understand for a while, call in a mod to explain it to her.

I'm curious why she needs a new home, though. Last time I helped her, she was building some massive house for her friend. She actually finished it too because I filled in the water and stuff where it was necessary..

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 12:59:43 am »
I put signs upstairs for her that said she was kicked out.  Someone keeps taking my bottles from my brewing stand and she might still be locked in my house.  I tried to get a mod to help me but he didnt help and I kept doing /helpop because she is still locked inside my help but they ignored me.

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 03:05:39 am »
If you leave your in-game name I can take a look at your house. I cannot find any info for "themortalcoil09" on the server.

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 10:39:06 pm »
FNVcourierjon

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 12:01:36 am »
I can't view history for brewing table bottles so I can't be sure who is taking them.

I suggest keeping your doors locked at all times and not allowing anyone inside your ps and finally reporting any amount of grief you get as the person who did it may be the one taking your bottles.

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 04:48:59 pm »
I can't view history for brewing table bottles so I can't be sure who is taking them.

I suggest keeping your doors locked at all times and not allowing anyone inside your ps and finally reporting any amount of grief you get as the person who did it may be the one taking your bottles.

If the above fails it could be possible that she did a /sethome while in your residence and then just uses a /warp to get back out of the house.  If you get griefed (you mentioned your brewing stands were stolen?) don't replace the stuff before you have a mod check out the block history.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2012, 10:13:26 pm »
Yeah she did a /sethome because I told her to when she moved in and she never stole my brewing stands, she stole my bottles.  She griefed my glass and stone but I got a mod to fix that last month.

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2012, 11:02:05 pm »
She is finally out, problem solved. :)