May 05, 2024, 04:24:12 pm

Author Topic: Spleef Arena  (Read 2022 times)

UnknownHedgehog

• Pointy Hedgehog
    • View Profile
Spleef Arena
« on: April 09, 2012, 08:02:41 am »
I started this Arena in the previous Builder world (Builder17), but I had an admin copy and paste it to the current one (which is why if you /about most blocks, it will likely say Nick rather than me). This took awhile to make but I think it was worth it at the end.

Anyway, there are four arches that go up on each corner, and the Spleef field itself is suspended by chains connected to the arches. The Spleef field is also 50x50 blocks.

I also had some help from others. Starry cuboid the Spleef field so that it would be the darker color it is now (as opposed to being white, which i had it built originality), and Kodak cuboid the water and cobblestone for the "pool" of water underneath the field. Thanks for helping you two. :)

Kakakalaa

• View Profile
Re: Spleef Arena
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 08:38:54 am »
ARHAHR! Hedge! It's so originale! :P I love it. The detail, and stuff and all! It's just awesome:)

Starry11

• lol back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 10:25:22 am »
This is amazing^^ I love the whole "suspended from chains" idea too! Good luck with whatever you build next :D

Unholy_Gibbon

• The Nocturnal Op
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 11:18:25 am »
Great job with the arena Unknown! Out of interest why did you have it moved?

UnknownHedgehog

• Pointy Hedgehog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 11:42:59 pm »
Great job with the arena Unknown! Out of interest why did you have it moved?

I was running out of room in the previous Builder world. 2 of the 4 arches would have to be built through somebody else's build in order to complete it. So, I asked Nick if it could be moved, and I guess he put it in a new world. :)