May 11, 2024, 10:01:12 am

Author Topic: Banned  (Read 1543 times)

zxSM1FFYzx

• I am a Dwarf And i Diggy Diggy Hole!
    • View Profile
Banned
« on: April 07, 2012, 06:07:05 pm »
I did take the Table but i didn't know because it was under ground in the middle of no were so i had taken it for a mate as a welcome gift i got him to join today, the reason i should get unbanned is because i get people to join the server everyday and i try to get people to stay on witch they do. Please unbann me i have done what i can to make a town i have been working on for ages pleasee un bann me  :(

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
Re: Banned
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 06:16:32 pm »
I did take the Table but i didn't know because it was under ground in the middle of no were so i had taken it for a mate as a welcome gift i got him to join today, the reason i should get unbanned is because i get people to join the server everyday and i try to get people to stay on witch they do. Please unbann me i have done what i can to make a town i have been working on for ages pleasee un bann me  :(

So you stole an enchanting table from someone to give it to your friend as a gift? Keep in mind that it's against the rules to destroy other people's blocks *Unless they authorized you to do so)
I'll unban you once you've read & accepted these rules.

Rules
1.   No destroying or modifying other players blocks (griefing)
2.   Do not create any obscene structures or signs
3.   No excessive swearing
4.   Please do not advertise other servers
5.   No harassing of other users
6.   Please do not ask for ranks
7.   No mods or hacks at all, Optifine is ok.
8.   Use common sense before you act. If part of you thinks what you are doing is wrong then don’t do it.
9.   Killing players on purpose will result in a ban (this includes, but is not limited to, causing players to fall from high ledges)

Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

zxSM1FFYzx

• I am a Dwarf And i Diggy Diggy Hole!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 11:21:27 pm »
I agree to all the rules given to me, the only reason i Stole it because i was takeing parts of my old house for my friends house and came across a hallway thing and just that sitting in the middle but i will return it if it isnt al ready and say sorry for takeing in the first place.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 03:42:01 am »
I agree to all the rules given to me, the only reason i Stole it because i was takeing parts of my old house for my friends house and came across a hallway thing and just that sitting in the middle but i will return it if it isnt al ready and say sorry for takeing in the first place.

That's excellent to hear. I believe you've learned not to repeat that mistake.

I've unbanned you. Have fun! ;)
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء