June 01, 2024, 10:42:13 pm

Author Topic: Trusted lounge and PvP arena  (Read 2871 times)

hutchinske

• View Profile
Trusted lounge and PvP arena
« on: April 05, 2012, 04:12:54 pm »
There have been a lot of players recently asking "is PvP on?" The answer I always here is no. If we build a PvP arena then this problem would be solved. I also think that trusteds work hard. We don't get very much credit for what we do and that I have a hard time getting to people before a mod does. I think to better increase use of trusted we should build a trusted lounge like the mod lounge in the spawn. If any of these do start getting built I would like to help. As of right now I am a trusted but as soon as I get promoted to mod I will help with everything I can.

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
Re: Trusted lounge and PvP arena
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 04:40:25 pm »
Hutch, pvp is currently in development. Also the mod lounge, as it seems really cool, is mostly for function and not for lounging around.

Bantam2

hutchinske

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 04:53:52 pm »
I only think that the trusted lounge would be a good thing to try and get more people t ask for water/ fire from trusteds instead of mods. Mods are busy enough fixing grief.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 10:33:43 pm »
I only think that the trusted lounge would be a good thing to try and get more people t ask for water/ fire from trusteds instead of mods. Mods are busy enough fixing grief.
We've had issues with trusted members abusing their privileges.

hutchinske

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 11:35:00 pm »
Oh ok sorry I just never get to help anyone anyone with all the promotions. Thats really why I want mod. to help more people.

techdude98

• I was never a noob i was born pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 03:01:32 pm »
A PvP arena would be fantastic. I've seen many people leave this server just because it dose not have a PvP.

Dshock336

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 04:02:28 pm »
I support your ideas hutch. Mods have so much on their hands, between griefers, placing fire, placing water, answering questions, and more. I think that trusteds could really help out the mods in taking off some of that weight.

Dshock336

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 07:43:16 pm »
A PvP arena would be fantastic. I've seen many people leave this server just because it dose not have a PvP.
I've seen many people stay on this server, as well, because they know there isn't any PVP :P

Your_Mine

• Death Knight Operator
  • Guardian of an Abandoned Empire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2012, 07:50:36 pm »
I've seen many people stay on this server, as well, because they know there isn't any PVP :P
Well, an arena wouldn't change that, since it's basically voluntary-only PvP.  The appeal of a non-PvP server is that you can't be killed by other players while trying to build your house or mining, etc., and for those people who do like PvP, there is a designated area.
All your mine are belong to me.