May 06, 2024, 06:28:09 am

Author Topic: Cocacoladunn I'm calling you out - Huge unwanted melon farm on my tower  (Read 1697 times)

tbpb2010

• View Profile

All that stuff on top of the cobble platform wasn't approved by me.  I've spoken with Xeadin and Logan about this and I hope to get it removed.  I'm not entirely sure when it will be removed so Cocacoladunn if you are reading this I want to ask you to move this stuff out.  If you're willing to have it removed either yourself or by the mods because of my request, I will argue that you shouldn't get banned because you agreed to have it removed.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
In my opinion this is just disgusting grief. But since you have agreed to talk to the owner, be sure to send him a private message here on the forums, so he knows about this topic.

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
It will be removed tbpb. Don't worry about that. we don't know when though.

tbpb2010

• View Profile
K he had it removed :/  I'm not sure how to help him deal with this without sounding unsympathetic or sounding full of myself but anyways since it's done and overwith I request this topic locked. 

Cocacoladunn if you aren't gonna speak to me ingame anymore I understand but I want you to know I'm not proud of this. I understand how much time and effort you probably put into this and if there is anything I can do to help you out let me know.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
Well, we removed it :P
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

greedy_jam

• Trusted Opticraft Player... Happy To Help!
    • View Profile
it might have been bad what he did, but the was a free melon farm and he allowed people to harvest the melons , which got me alot of money ?

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
The problem is already resolved.
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء