June 15, 2024, 04:48:52 pm

Author Topic: JerichoRaze's Shop  (Read 22181 times)

ryans1230

• Need Help in SMP? Do "/mail send ryans1230 <msg>"
    • View Profile
Re: JerichoRaze's Shop
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2012, 07:33:58 pm »
I've got a ton of diamonds I could sell to you. I will have to get back to you with an exact number (over 40).

Beefdog

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2012, 01:58:27 am »
Attention all shop employs and costumers 

As the Co-Owner of JerichoRazes shop i just wanted to notify you all that we are currently moveing our shop to a new location.

But don't worry we will notify everyone as soon as we are finished.

Some of you may be wondering why we are moving, but in the end it will advantage everyone, we've found a location with over 7 new mob spawners from spiders to zombies, as the mob grinder being 1 of our biggest sale makers/ another plus is more room for our store, with more room we will be hiring more people to help us at our shop/more inventory space='s more room to buy and sell. And don't worry we will still have free enchantment tables for everyone.

I hope this is exciting news to you as it is to me, for now we will be down for about 2 weeks renovating our new place, if we get done sooner we will make sure to notify everyone as soon as possible. 

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2012, 03:37:04 am »
Yo, I just thought I should add on a little to what Beef was saying. I'm sure all of you are quite surprised at our finding of around 7 mob spawners, believe me, we were too. (kinda like this smiley face  :o) On to more important info, our shop, as was said in Beef's post, will be down until we move everything to our new location. This does not mean that our gatherers should stop gathering. Moving the shop chests will be one of the last things that will be done, and the gatherer chests will be moved separate from the shop stock chests; so as to not confuse the contents of them. Also, we will probably not move the stock that the gatherers are gathering into the shop stock until after the move. Another thing, if you would like to help in the move, pm me and I'll message you back. Helping in the move would be nice, but their is only a limited amount of things that you will be able to do. Helping in the move would be a charity, not work. Although we might give gifts to those that help us in our move. ::) Also, If you would like to donate cash or items to help us in our move, we would appreciate it; this, like before, would be a charity, but, also like before, you might be rewarded.
If you are like this smiley face  ??? <-- and have questions, please don't hesitate to ask on this forum. Although I would prefer you look and see if the question has already been asked.

_Obi_Wan_

• Sorry folks i got lot work IRL.Will be back soon.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2012, 05:53:53 pm »
Well i must say i am suprised  :o i got one or two near me and still cant find them (damn zombie's in my house  :) ).
And i will need lot of exp for my hunting gear enchantments so count on seeing me there when u open new store.
As for help as i said in reply of your reply on my project topic  ;D i cant spare myself but will be glad to donate when i can so u can relocate faster  ;)                                   crazy82 aka _Obi_Wan_

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2012, 06:22:17 pm »
I will need lot of exp for my hunting gear enchantments so count on seeing me there when u open new store.
K crazy, I'll look forward to seeing you at my shop. ;)

Beefdog

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2012, 01:06:00 am »
Some pictures of or soon to be monster spawners

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2012, 02:13:55 am »
WOOT! ;D I'm a junior member now!!  :P
To celebrate I'll give 5 diamond to the first reply!!!! ;)

Kian1354

• Trusted Opticraft Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2012, 02:25:21 am »
First reply again  :)

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2012, 03:36:25 am »
Cool, I'll put your diamond in the shop's Forum Present Chest. Btw, your other reward is still in the chest. :P To get to it just /home JerichoRaze and it's by the enchantment table. Although the location will be moved soon, because of our shop move.

Space_Demon

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2012, 10:13:00 am »
Jericho do you need any help with the move??

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2012, 12:45:13 pm »
Jericho do you need any help with the move??

Well, so far, Me and Beef have cleared a lot of the room out now. So we don't really need help clearing room now. But if you want to donate to help us buy some ps's that would be appreciated. If we need any other help, I'll make sure to msg you if your in-game. Thank you for wanting to help, it's appreciated.

Space_Demon

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2012, 01:02:25 pm »
ok and there are diamonds in the chest

Space_Demon

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2012, 03:00:26 pm »
when are you going to be on

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2012, 03:10:42 pm »
I might be on at 1:00 P.M, then I'll have to get off for awhile. Or I'll be on around 3:00-4:00 P.M. I'll be on tonight for awhile though.

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 13, 2012, 06:34:28 pm »
Hey people. 8) I'm auctioning off my old shop area, including the mob spawner. to get to the auction go to General Discussion and go to Auction - Mob Spawner. Hopefully this will pay for all the ps stones we're having to buy :P. Check it out!!