May 06, 2024, 08:20:16 am

Author Topic: Life: It sucks  (Read 3340 times)

KCB38

• Grammar Nazi
    • View Profile
Life: It sucks
« on: April 04, 2012, 02:19:50 am »
My life is terrible. The past week has probably been the worst of my life. I found out the girl I like is dating a drug addict, my parents decided they are going to divorce, my mom told me she's been having an affair... The list of why my life sucks goes on and on. Oh, did I tell you my dad is an alcoholic and he used to beat me? Oh hell yeah, my life is a pile of shit right now. I might not be on Opticraft for a while. I've got a lot of things to work out.

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
Re: Life: It sucks
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 02:27:24 am »
My life is terrible. The past week has probably been the worst of my life. I found out the girl I like is dating a drug addict, my parents decided they are going to divorce, my mom told me she's been having an affair... The list of why my life sucks goes on and on. Oh, did I tell you my dad is an alcoholic and he used to beat me? Oh hell yeah, my life is a pile of shit right now. I might not be on Opticraft for a while. I've got a lot of things to work out.
That really does suck to hear. I hope everything will turn out in your favor some day.
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 02:31:39 am »
That sounds like total shit man...

Things'll work out.

Your_Mine

• Death Knight Operator
  • Guardian of an Abandoned Empire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 02:46:24 am »
 :-\ ouch. Here's hoping you'll pull through alright.
We're all your friends here, so don't hesitate to drop us a pm if you need to unload.
All your mine are belong to me.

Unholy_Gibbon

• The Nocturnal Op
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 02:48:57 am »
Sorry to hear that your parents are splitting up man, that's gonna be tough.
Remember that you've got a bunch of friends on here who you can escape to in your spare time when things are getting hectic.

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 03:56:46 am »
I hope everything turns out better in the end. These are some tough things to go through...

We're here for you, man. Whenever you need it. ;)

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2012, 03:36:10 am »
"Life is a blast when you know what you're doing. Best to know what you're doing before your life get ruined."
"Life is a thrill when your skill is developed If you ain't got a skill or trade, then shut the hell up."
-Unknown
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 03:39:37 am by Mr_Mr_Mr »

---><--- Click the monkey

RedstoneManny

• PENTAGONS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2012, 08:46:48 am »
Hold on! I don't know you like other people here do but i may say you a thing... everything will turn better! you have only to hold on!! And don't blame your mother because if your father is that kind of man with "heavy" hands you can't blame her. What i think is: in this life we are called to be better person than our parents! always!

formerly known as DreamAboutJade (classic)

Missters

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2012, 12:44:08 pm »
What i think is: in this life we are called to be better person than our parents! always!

So true  :) It'll get better kcb :)

\o/\o/
 |   |
 /\  /\

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2012, 12:56:44 pm »
:O dude. My parents are separated.
Now, about the girl, you will find another..
My parent is not an alcoholic, he tries to become..:P
my mother used to hit me when I was a child.. Anyway, here I am. My only problem is that probably I got my first F in the Midterm which counts for 40% of my final grade. If that has happened, I will have to take the recite on July. The shame is that is is cap-D grade.

We all have problems. Some serious, some not. Some that will affect us directly and some indirectly.
Anyway, become strong to accept some things..

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2012, 07:46:07 pm »
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

troddenostrich

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2012, 05:31:16 am »
i cant really relate, but i do know that life can only get better, just wait it out, and the girl: there are plenty of fish in the sea that is this world just hang in there and try to enjoy the little things in life, u'll feel 10x better everytime u find something little that brings joy into your life

Zezenov

• View Profile

t3dd123

• "With every cloud is an opportunity." ~ T3dd123
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2012, 09:27:27 pm »
Remember, every cloud has a silver lining. Your life should turn and make you so happy that you have to yell it in public soon. Still having to use my tablet, and I understand. Try to keep from leaping off whatever tall thing you can get to. Here's a little joke for you. 

What's the blood type of an optimist? B+

The Banhammer Chewer! *chews on banhammer*

Starry11

• lol back
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2012, 03:56:29 pm »
I've been away for a week so I only just saw this post... I'm really sorry to hear about that and you can always rely on us Opticrafters to cheer you up :) I'm going through some pretty tough things at school too so I know that hopeless feeling when everything has gone totally wrong.. I hope things work out for the better