June 04, 2024, 08:01:35 am

Author Topic: Dshock336 Banned! No reason!!:(  (Read 5474 times)

Dshock336

• View Profile
Dshock336 Banned! No reason!!:(
« on: April 03, 2012, 09:19:41 pm »
Hi,
My Name Is Dshock336, and I have been on this server for only about 2 weeks, but I love it. I have always tried to help people, and never griefed anyone. Ive suddenly been banned! Ive built myself quite a nice house, made money from selling Potions, and am now building a city which will be called OptiShock City. I plan to sell plots with protection stones for the people. I havent Done anything against the rules! And if any of these things are, please tell me and ill fix it! I have not done anything to be banned and I certainly dont thing I deserve it, but if I do, Please tell me why. I would really just like to get back to playing. Plus, I was offline when this "ban" occured, because I was playing fine last night, then today, I try to go on and- "Disconnected from server, The Ban Hammer Has Spoken" I think this was a false accusing, but if it wasn't, Im sorry, and please tell me my error.

Thanks, Dshock336

Dshock336

• View Profile
Re: Dshock336 Banned! No reason!!:(
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 09:30:11 pm »
The Only Thing that could have possibly gotten me banned is that occasionally, I would put a sign in my friends mine saying "Hi".
He is my IRL friend, so he wouldn't have reported me. Plus I havent done that in a while.

Dshock336

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 09:39:17 pm »
Oh No! So Sorry, Just realized I posted his in the wrong section!

Dshock336

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 09:48:42 pm »
Wait, was I? I thought I posted in classic, but now I see it in SMP. Please dont think Im spamming it! It was an accident! Thanks!

Dshock336

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 10:28:29 pm »
I guess I didnt post in the wrong section. Anyway, please read my unban appeal and reply! Thanks!

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 10:35:14 pm »
You were banned by Dedlymagik for griefing 130+ blocks in Christian's town. The duration is five days. Also, I moved the topic.

Dshock336

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 10:46:29 pm »
Where is christians town? Is it a large castle like building? If it is I took some wheat from a farm in a "town" That had no one there. I thought It was abandoned and plus I thought it was public since there was no protection and it was in a "town". :'( If that was it, I didnt have bad intentions. Look at the farm, I even replanted all the seeds that I got, which was more than was there originally. Please I didnt think that it was someones private property. Im sorry. Please forgive me for this. Thanks.  ;D

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 10:50:02 pm »
Please wait for Dedlymagik to respond and as for you digger please make your own appeal.

Dshock336

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 10:52:41 pm »
Ok, would you maybe send her a message asking her to look at this? And if I didnt make it clear in my last reply, I didnt know how I was supposed to know it was private. It didnt have a sign saying private or anything. Thanks
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 11:27:11 pm by Dshock336 »

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2012, 04:01:25 am »
Ok, would you maybe send her a message asking her to look at this? And if I didnt make it clear in my last reply, I didnt know how I was supposed to know it was private. It didnt have a sign saying private or anything. Thanks

The rules are don't grief, if it's not natural it's obviously someone elses.
It wasn't just a farm either, I will let the ban stand for the 5 days.

Dshock336

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2012, 12:11:26 pm »
Ok, I was just thinking it was something public, like you grab some wheat and replant the seeds, I really didn't mean any harm, I didn't go over thinking, I'm going to grief and I didn't mean to grief him. I thought, Ill use the farm, which no one in particular owns, and replant the seeds so I'm not stealing. Also I didnt destroy any blocks that wouldn't be renewed on their own. Also to back up my statement about thinking it was public, it was in a town (which is near my house and I have NEVER seen anyone there) and it was completely open with no doors or ps. I would think if it were private there would at least be a door or a sign. I'm sorry for the mistake, but I know now nothing is public. It won't happen again, It really was an honest mistake. Thanks dshock336.   

Ps Will this go on my record, it was just a mistake and I really was looking forward to becoming trusted one day :(
Double Ps What did you mean it wasn't just a farm? I didnt break any blocks besides wheat (which I replanted)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 09:41:50 pm by Dshock336 »

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2012, 12:36:47 pm »
Yes it will stay on record, but there is still a chance you could be trusted in the future.

Dshock336

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2012, 09:37:54 pm »
So I still am banned for this honest mistake? It is my first ban, and I really didnt mean to grief. I truly thought it was public. Can I please have another chance? You wont hear of me griefing ever again, because Im not a griefer. A first time accident should be given a warning, I think, and the second time should be a ban, because we learn from our mistakes. I've seen other ban appeals go that way. Anyway, I guess its not my choice, be it accident or not, so thanks for reading this.

Dshock336
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 09:40:33 pm by Dshock336 »

Dshock336

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2012, 09:45:04 pm »

The rules are don't grief, if it's not natural it's obviously someone elses.
It wasn't just a farm either, I will let the ban stand for the 5 days.

I didnt mean to grief though, there was not any sign it was private. Yes someone else could own it, but why couldnt others use it? And please let me know what you mean by "It wasn't just a farm either" Because im not sure what you mean, since I didnt touch anything but wheat. :)

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2012, 11:38:44 pm »
Everyone gets caught and banned, even if it was a mistake.. some people who do more than you did get perm banned. When you join the server there are signs at spawn you are supposed to read so you know what's allowed and what isn't.