June 17, 2024, 05:23:12 pm

Author Topic: What did you think first? (kind of forum game)  (Read 5905 times)

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
Re: What did you think first? (kind of forum game)
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2012, 08:51:18 pm »
Classic: Hm, so this is all that minecraft hype. *builds and gets promoted by Soul to recruit on my first day playing*

SMP: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG SOUL OPTICRAFT SMP IS OUT *ditch deekay's server with wratkie and soul* Became the top 3 richest :D

thats about it.
Classic: Your welcome. 4 people helped you with it =-=

SMP: Ahh, good times...
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

t3dd123

• "With every cloud is an opportunity." ~ T3dd123
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2012, 12:35:56 am »
I have only Classic for memories. Classic:
     *goes in guest portal* Wow. Hey, a yellow name, seems powerful. *to Delta, said Recruit at time* Wanna see my Spleef thing? Can you teleport? A day later... Is IRC a rank? Why is my name gray? (I was so newbish... good times...) Oh. TRANSMISSION END

The Banhammer Chewer! *chews on banhammer*

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2012, 06:48:46 am »
Classic: Hey, ok Logan, let's get ranked up. Let's build a castle. (about to start on the ground) Look at that guy's build getting destroyed. *IDEA* FLOATING CASTLE!!@#!!#* Look down there.  A guy is under me. Jumps down. Hello Kian57/Elitedelta64 I made that castle. Good luck with your build. Flys back up. Operator. How is my build? *RECRUIT first day :D
SMP: Great... no one is here. Just the way I like it. Everyone knows each other and is friendly. Better make my hous e far away. Jimmywhiffler follow me :D Nighttime : Shit. Get in the 1x1 hole Jimmy. Daytime SHit No trees. Jimmy I will get the cave/house hollowed out you get somes logs. 20 min later. Where is my wood? 
WINNING

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2012, 12:52:44 am »
Classic: Hm, so this is all that minecraft hype. *builds and gets promoted by Soul to recruit on my first day playing*

SMP: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG SOUL OPTICRAFT SMP IS OUT *ditch deekay's server with wratkie and soul* Became the top 3 richest :D

thats about it.
Classic: Your welcome. 4 people helped you with it =-=

SMP: Ahh, good times...
It was only one guy and me.
his name was somethingsomethingforce.

SpikeyThorn

• “Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.”
  • -Griefer impaler-
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2012, 04:48:43 pm »
Classic : *mates sleeping over* "hey guys, i heard about this game called 'minecraft' lets see... Ohh, they have a free version... " " go for the one with most people on ! " *picks opticraft* Cool buildings bro *makes american football pitch* FUCK YEAH.   (didn't get WOM till i was a builder....)

SMP : Cool server bro, needs more stuffs, anywho, bye now. *Goes and op's on classic*

impishmonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2012, 05:21:12 pm »
*spends waaay to much time reading DJ's post.... 10 minutes to be exact, but finishes it  :D *

Classic: (Well I had tried a different server before this called "Andrew's Awesome Server" or something like that and couldn't build a single house without being majorly griefed. The next day I saw Official Opticraft Dev Server in the listing and tried it out.) *enters lobby* (as the notredame building) *spends half an hour running around the lobby before going into the member portal* Woah, look at all these buildings... XD someone made a Mario sprite. Wait, why can't I build? Me: hey, how do I build?     Missthesofie: Just type 'b' to build    Me: I tried that...    Missthesofie: okay, type /j guest to start building. *types and spawns in guest world* *runs around, builds a house, gets griefed several times, goes back to member and runs around looking at all the other buildings* *sees EliteDelta's name, thinks ED is a girl, ends up super confused when she ends up being a he* (had to add that in there) *thinks Ouch_ouch is the only op* *figures out how to become a member* *builds a crappy tower in member, then gets serious and builds a hotel* *gets recruit after almost being told it isn't enough*

SMP: *spends an hour hoping someone left a chest unlocked, dies about a hundred times before moving in with arboretum01* where are all the trees?!? *begins collecting supplies that aren't needed since I live in someone else's house* *gives all supplies to random guests* *begins collecting again* Well...... I'm bored, *goes back to classic and doesn't play smp much till getting banned  :-\  * *ban expires, plays smp for hours on end* Oh no.... I caught the smp bug.......

Yeah, I don't blame you if you don't read it.... It really is way to long
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 05:24:48 pm by impishmonkey »

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2012, 06:17:51 pm »
I read it all impish. :P And it was-----

*dies 2 seconds later from over reading*

Skepter

• What now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2012, 06:54:07 pm »
SMP: OMG! OPTICRAFT HAS GOT SMP!!!!! WOW, I'M GONNA STAY ON HERE FOREVER!
CLASSIC: Ooh!, If I become a member, I can go into the member's area! (register's) WOW, finally, in the member's area
BANNED - WTF???!?!?!

Quote from: yajeetz
'Fail, fail a tragic loss. The more you lose, the more you're boss'

Kian

• PSN: X_Kian57_X
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2012, 08:28:59 pm »
Classic: Hey, ok Logan, let's get ranked up. Let's build a castle. (about to start on the ground) Look at that guy's build getting destroyed. *IDEA* FLOATING CASTLE!!@#!!#* Look down there.  A guy is under me. Jumps down. Hello Kian57/Elitedelta64 I made that castle. Good luck with your build. Flys back up. Operator. How is my build? *RECRUIT first day :D
SMP: Great... no one is here. Just the way I like it. Everyone knows each other and is friendly. Better make my hous e far away. Jimmywhiffler follow me :D Nighttime : Shit. Get in the 1x1 hole Jimmy. Daytime SHit No trees. Jimmy I will get the cave/house hollowed out you get somes logs. 20 min later. Where is my wood? 
WINNING
:D I'm in it! Didn't remember Elite being there when we met.... Anyway I'm in it :D

Missters

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2012, 10:57:07 pm »
Missthesofie: Just type 'b' to build    

Did i seriously say that? O_o

Oh god >_<

\o/\o/
 |   |
 /\  /\

gameguy96

• the croperator
  • crafter.. operator... crazy person...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2012, 11:15:12 pm »

Oh god >_<
noob ^^

impishmonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2012, 01:19:30 am »

Oh god >_<

Haha yeah  :D

KCB38

• Grammar Nazi
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2012, 02:30:29 am »
Classic: Ok, so I can play the free version. Oh, look! At the top of the list is this Opticraft thing. It can hold 1000 people!!??? OMG! The people who own that must be rich. *Joins the server* Ok, so there's a portal..... OMG.... this server is terrible..... there's just lots of 1x1 towers and half built builds.... *Realizes that there are more worlds and builds like crazy* Becomes a member and joins the world. Yay, now I wont be griefed!!! *Gets griefed* Sh*t I need the next rank. *Gets the next rank* Oh, who's that? Starry11.... Starry:Hey, congrats :D, you want a tour? Me:OMG yes..... And that's the beginning of a long story.

SMP: I don't have the full game :'(

t3dd123

• "With every cloud is an opportunity." ~ T3dd123
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2012, 03:33:38 am »
SMP: I don't have the full game :'(
You. Not alone.

The Banhammer Chewer! *chews on banhammer*