June 15, 2024, 10:02:28 pm

Poll

Why did i get banned?

no reason
0 (0%)
mistake i grief?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ban appeal  (Read 1144 times)

jdv1031480

• View Profile
ban appeal
« on: March 29, 2012, 02:15:26 am »
I just joined the server and i've mined forever and managed to get 1 diamond ore 2 lapis ores and 4 coal i was building idk what happen and now im banned... :(

EliteDelta

• Custom Title:
    • View Profile
Re: ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 02:18:20 am »
Moved to SMP Ban Appeals.

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 02:45:13 am »
You were banned for 8 days for griefing a home of another player. Ban was by Xeadin, please wait for his response.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 04:04:20 am »
Ah, before I had left, masonandjeffery was complaining that he was griefed-- this has nothing to do with what you were mining. This was what I had seen when I arrived:

After reversing all the damage that you had done, this is what it looked like:

So, this and quite a number of other blocks (which totaled out to 400 blocks within an area of 30-50 blocks from this damage) were completely demolished by you, which made me pretty sick in my stomach. Unless you can convince me that this is in error (which I highly doubt since I was there to witness the damage done while you were still on), your ban will remain-- wait out the 8 days to think about what you have done.

When you come back on, I suggest you take a good look at our SMP Server Rules to see what we allow and don't allow in terms of the activities that occur within the server.