May 09, 2024, 11:02:00 pm

Author Topic: Builder  (Read 587 times)

Owlgirl66

• Muah
    • View Profile
Builder
« on: March 29, 2012, 01:00:15 am »
Hello everyone who is reading this. If you are an Operator, I'm so happy your reading this because I would like to become rank: Builder. I really don't know if this is the right place to post this kind of discussion but anyway I just wanted to let you know who I am and the reason why I want to become rank: Builder. My name is OwlGirl66. I wont share my real name with the world because I fell the need that its private. Im from Virginia and currently living in Alabama. My rank now is a Recruit. I was promoted by Operator Logan5353. Im so happy im a Recruit but I really would like to be a Builder. I want to also become an Operator so I can give people tips on their buildings and help people when needed. I was told how to sign up by Operator Wratkie. I would really like to be Operator as I have already mentioned. I like the feeling of getting help to people who need it. Im more foucused about becomeing a Builder. Im not going to worry about being an Operator because well.....ONE STEP AT A TIME! :) I dont expect any of the Operators to actually PROMOTE me to rank: Builder, but if any of them did, I would be so happy. Thank you for all the people in minecraft and all the Operators who took their time to read this message. If any of you Operators have any questions please message me or locate me on minecraft :)Thank you guys so much.  :D

-OwlGirl66

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: Builder
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 01:20:17 am »
This is an interesting take on the Builder application template, but it's missing one key item (or items if you will): Screenshots

What is it that you have built in the server that would amaze us or would show us your building experience at this point? We can't make any judgements on a blank slate. If you aren't sure how to take screenshots, you may take a look at this thread for further assistance :)

Rejected, but I love the way how you created your application based on the template.

You may try again when you have the screenshots posted. Also, if this helps, you might have to wait at a minimum of 3 days before you can create a builder application after you have gotten the recruit rank so that you have as much time as you need to create stuff that we can base our judgements off of. Take a look at some of the Builder worlds and accepted builder applications to get an idea of what we'd like to see ;)

Good luck, and Be Creative