May 14, 2024, 11:47:18 pm

Author Topic: Noobies411's apology.  (Read 1215 times)

noobies411

• View Profile
Noobies411's apology.
« on: March 29, 2012, 12:03:22 am »
Hello opticrafters. As most of you on classic know, I was banned for rude behavior. I am truly sorry about this. Even though my ban is up, I still want to publically apoligize to all the classic server as I feel as I let a lot of people down. Especially the ones that know me. I came to publically apoligize to all those people that i let down. I also want to tell you that this will not happen again, under any circumstance, and hopefully you will accept my apology, so that you can still hold on to that tiny thread of respect that you have for me, and give me another chance.

Your_Mine

• Death Knight Operator
  • Guardian of an Abandoned Empire
    • View Profile
Re: Noobies411's apology.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 02:07:19 am »
It takes real maturity to step up and publicly apologize without being asked to, and after the punishment is already over.
Bravo.
All your mine are belong to me.

EliteDelta

• Custom Title:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 03:36:37 am »
Although it's very thoughtful of you to apologize, I have full faith that you will not do this again. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Kodak28

• ~carpe noctem~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 03:50:54 am »
I agree with YM on this one.  I'm proud of you noobies for posting this.  Almost everyone makes rash decisions and speak without thinking sometimes, but the fact that you owned up to it and took responsiblity for your actions shows who you truely are.  Good job noobies  :)

(click to show/hide)