June 15, 2024, 11:23:07 pm

Author Topic: Ban Hammer has Spoken! ??? What?  (Read 2703 times)

MDJ720

• View Profile
Ban Hammer has Spoken! ??? What?
« on: March 27, 2012, 07:22:33 am »
Hi, i'm mdj720... I just started playing on Opticraft server, I just logged out to cook dinner and come back kicked and it says... Disconnected, The Ban Hammer has Spoken!  I don't grief whatsoever... and I've been working hard on my own place.  I don't know why I could have gotten banned, but could you please look into this???

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Hammer has Spoken! ??? What?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 07:34:10 am »
Hi, I banned you because you broke pretty close to all of Tessbear's floor wool and in that area overall there were 179 breaks.

MDJ720

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 07:42:41 am »
So what's the point of the protection stones?  Why not make them free if people get banned for grabbing unprotected objects in busted ass houses in the wild?  My entire house is protected... well... was... i'm banned now.  But anyway... I paid tons of money for protection stones for this very reason.

MDJ720

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 07:44:21 am »
I'm not crying over this, plenty of other servers to play on... But, still... what's the point of making people pay for protection stones and then banning people for scavenging?  If you want your stuff safe, you buy protection stones... isn't this the idea?

MDJ720

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 07:45:09 am »
Go to my house on that server and just try to take items... you can't, cause I paid for protection stones.  This server is flawed.

MDJ720

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, 07:45:57 am »
Anyway, is the ban permanent?  Or shall I delete all Opticraft affiliation?

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2012, 08:06:50 am »
Well as I am a mod I can bypass ps so your house would be broken still. =p

I know they are cheap and all that but people still don't use them because they would rather build or whatever their reason is. They aren't free because that would bring a whole other way to grief. Having the PS means you don't have to wait for a staff member to fix whatever is broken, you can just play.

I have reset the ban to 5 days, just remember to follow the rules.

MDJ720

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2012, 08:39:17 am »
Understood, thanks.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2012, 07:29:42 pm »
So what's the point of the protection stones?  Why not make them free if people get banned for grabbing unprotected objects in busted ass houses in the wild?  My entire house is protected... well... was... i'm banned now.  But anyway... I paid tons of money for protection stones for this very reason.

So if you own a home (in real life), and you don't put locks in the door, and when you come back from work there's nothing inside your home, you're not going to complain?

cschurz

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2012, 09:48:17 pm »
So what's the point of the protection stones?  Why not make them free

Herp derp I have a fully protected house that I paid to be protected but I didn't read the server rules so now I'm banned.

Herp derp why can't any random guest log on and protect a 500x500 area only to never be seen again

Herp derp server is flawed, protection should be free, I joined a hardcore survival server and want things handed to me.

Herp. Derp.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2012, 09:49:52 pm »
So what's the point of the protection stones?  Why not make them free

Herp derp I have a fully protected house that I paid to be protected but I didn't read the server rules so now I'm banned.

Herp derp why can't any random guest log on and protect a 500x500 area only to never be seen again

Herp derp server is flawed, protection should be free, I joined a hardcore survival server and want things handed to me.

Herp. Derp.
Too funny dejected.

---><--- Click the monkey