June 16, 2024, 12:44:57 am

Author Topic: banned for xraying?!?!!? wtf  (Read 1706 times)

triplepowerbryan

• View Profile
banned for xraying?!?!!? wtf
« on: March 24, 2012, 05:44:17 pm »
okay... wtf? i was banned like 5 minutes ago for xraying... the funny thing is i haven't xrayed once on this server? and i dont have any mods or anything... so can i get some info on this? it also said i was being followed.... when all i did was strip mine, and there is no proof to me xraying i was simply mining normally. Can i get some help on this? because quite frankly this is bull. Kthx

tbpb2010

• View Profile
Re: banned for xraying?!?!!? wtf
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 06:29:39 pm »
Maybe it isn't in my place to say this but: You need to post things like this in the "Ban Appeals" section under the "Support" forum.

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 07:51:47 pm »
Tehxp was the one who banned you for x-ray please wait for his reply.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 10:54:18 pm »
TehxP has replied to this topic -- http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,8019.msg70103.html#msg70103

The ban was set for 20 days. I suggest you wait it out and think about what you have done.

We're not stupid to know the difference between normal mining and mining with x-ray-- there is a definitive difference.

Also, if I may add, a lot of players have noticed that you have been a general pain in the butt since day 1. I'm not sure what has been going on (and I sure as all heck don't want to find out), but this attitude of yours needs to change. We are a mature server, and if you aren't willing to show some level of respect and maturity, that's not our fault.

triplepowerbryan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 11:31:34 am »
this is stupid... i didnt even xray ffs... i mined in a straight line

TehxP

• Best Builder;
  • c:
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 02:28:51 am »
I saw you, you looked down and started to mine in that direction, you mined straight to some good ores. I'm not that dumb. I was following you, it was pitch dark. [ if you say your computer makes it brighter that doesn't work on me ]