June 10, 2024, 11:56:34 pm

Author Topic: Oh no, again?! (Banned)  (Read 2584 times)

ThunderKiller12

• View Profile
Oh no, again?! (Banned)
« on: March 23, 2012, 04:04:05 pm »
What happened, I entered in the server today and appears "The Ban Hammer has Spoken", but I didn't do nothing, I don't griefed, killed a player or did anything wrong, please, read this and tell what happened...

Thanks, ThunderKiller12

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: Oh no, again?! (Banned)
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 10:32:46 pm »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,7964.msg69870.html#msg69870

Obviously you have not learned your lesson-- you have constantly tried to lie to us in your previous appeals and it's about time that we say 'enough is enough.'

Our block history system works JUST FINE. If you think there is something wrong, complain to the LogBlock developers. You have tried to deny your own actions in ALL of your appeals. We have had the proof of your grief and wrongdoing and you attempted to deny it all.

I had told you that there would be no fourth chance in your last appeal and I am sticking to that regiment. You had blown all your free passes at this point and I don't see why we should let you back on once more JUST to grief us.

ThunderKiller12

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 12:10:23 am »
But at time I really didn't do nothing! I stayed at my home at every time... Please, another adm help me, who's saw what I did... Any adm see my chat to see what I did! OMG, it was very unfair. And Xeadin in my first ban appeal, I said anything true.

ThunderKiller12

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 12:13:14 am »
Oh, man that's ok, THANKS FOR THE BAN FOR SOMETHING THAN I DIDN'T DO...

morgosin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 07:37:29 pm »
I personally fallowed you for almost an hr watching you dig through peoples homes and complaining  about you griefing i undid the actions and found alot more griefed then what i found with my log block...

You did grief and i've found multiple areas where you have griefed you will remain banned.
Sometimes life sucks.... but then you see a picture of Bowsette and everything gets better.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2012, 01:16:01 am »

Maybe you didn't grief when your ban got lifted, but maybe another moderator found grief already done by you on another time, so yeah.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 12:11:11 am »
But at time I really didn't do nothing! I stayed at my home at every time... Please, another adm help me, who's saw what I did... Any adm see my chat to see what I did! OMG, it was very unfair. And Xeadin in my first ban appeal, I said anything true.

Oh, you wanted proof? Here's something I found in the Republic of Skyrim. I'm sure you have your home there... 121 blocks of total damage you have done to that city, in addition to all of the damage that you have caused throughout the server. I'm not going to change it, because you have lied to all of us-- even in-game, as morgosin had pointed out, you tried to lie to us.

We're not gonna take "I didn't do it" for an answer anymore.

Convince me that you didn't do this

ThunderKiller12

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 04:11:44 pm »
okay, I actually stole it! But please let me let me go back, I spent much time buying protective stones and mining, I swear to you all that I did not steal more, please, if I steal, I banish you forever and I do not speak anymore in this server and make no appeal. Almost all my friends play on that server, and I will not want to leave a great server that distributes free diamonds horrible to play other servers that you can not build your house, without the other and kill you without talking about the lag!