June 15, 2024, 10:31:44 pm

Author Topic: Banned? =P  (Read 1870 times)

BetaOmega

• View Profile
Banned? =P
« on: March 23, 2012, 01:12:48 pm »
Hi, I was just trying to log on just now after being off out of town to work for a week and it says I was banned? Could someone tell me why I am banned? Thank you =P

Sinnikin

• The Dogtor is IN
    • View Profile
Re: Banned? =P
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 07:58:46 pm »
You were banned on March 20th by Blackphoenix13:
You were x-raying at coordinates: 1181 26 -782, mining without torches and directly to gold ore.
Length: Permanent

So it appears you were caught using a mod that is not allowed on this server.

If you have truly been out of town, then it seems your account has been compromised. I suggest changing your password and replying to this thread when you have done so. When you have, wait until an admin/operator contacts you to discuss the situation.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 08:00:39 pm by Sinnikin »

BetaOmega

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 09:22:25 pm »
OMG i dont do that! I dont use mods!  =[  I was definitely working tuesday, 150 miles from home, in a dinky hotel room. But I was able to log in today, wouldnt they try and change my pass and take it?

BetaOmega

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 09:39:06 pm »
=[ Well i found out what happened. I talked to my wife, and she said while her brother was over this week hanging out at the house, he was playing on minecraft. I went on the single player and looked if it had any mods installed on my minecraft game, and it did the xray thing. I looked it up on how to delete it and redownloaded the new updates and stuff and it didnt work just now. Is there anyway I could become unbanned because it wasn't actually me doing the modding? I really love this server and don't want to have to go to another x[ I love my melon farm.

TehxP

• Best Builder;
  • c:
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 10:08:10 pm »
Moved to the ban appeal section. :')

BetaOmega

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 10:13:01 pm »
Thank you tehxp =] Hopefully I'll be back on and have a Melon giveaway and you can come =D

I am currently waiting on an admin/operator to contact me
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 02:14:33 pm by BetaOmega »

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 03:49:49 am »
While I do believe you, you are still responsible for your account, I changed the ban time to 4 days.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

BetaOmega

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2012, 02:28:10 am »
While I do believe you, you are still responsible for your account, I changed the ban time to 4 days.

Thank you, I very much appreciate it. I changed that setting to where it saves the password and minecraft is no longer accessible to anyone but myself.

Would you like to come to my home this weekend for a melon give away? =D Everyone is invited while supplies last. I'll post it in general discussion this weekend when I get home.