May 28, 2024, 05:46:25 am

Author Topic: Strongo85's Ban Appeal  (Read 2134 times)

Strongo85

• View Profile
Strongo85's Ban Appeal
« on: March 23, 2012, 02:34:33 am »
So i was on smp and i was banned and it said griefed 234 blocks at coordiantes 496 48 105
idk what i griefed .... may i ask why i was banned. the only thing i touched once that was not mine was fancypant's farm, but he said i can farm there..... with his permission and i also helped him build some stuff. so could he have been greifed and then someone checked it and banned me over it.... idk whats been going on with the server it been spazing out really bad, o and at xroyaldiamondx house i helped him build the dj station and his throan and fix greifes on his house........ummm please let me know what i did this time....Ty :(

cschurz

• View Profile
Re: Strongo85's Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 03:45:48 am »

Strongo85

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 04:48:04 am »
so mind telling me what in the fuck i greifed..... ser. this server needs a new block log it fucking is shit

Jewnier

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 04:49:09 am »
Sorry strongo log block doesn't lie. and that position i believe is far from your home.

cschurz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 05:56:36 am »

I don't see your argument.

Strongo85

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 12:11:37 pm »
bull s that was not even protected how am i suppose to know it was someones maybe people needa stop being fucing poor and protecting ish

Hanno

• Thundergod Thor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 12:22:21 pm »
Nice language your putting up there, time to put a lock on this.
<offtopic> /me thinking of a fraction system</offtopic>
Use /helpop <message> in SMP for support

Quote from: morten1ela
I love conclusions done on little knowledge

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 09:45:24 pm »
so mind telling me what in the fuck i greifed..... ser. this server needs a new block log it fucking is shit
bull s that was not even protected how am i suppose to know it was someones maybe people needa stop being fucing poor and protecting ish

Obviously you are trying to lie to us. Our logblock works JUST FINE. It is you that needs to change your attitude.

Griefing is NOT ALLOWED and you have caused enough trouble as is. With you swearing at us, you have just told us that you are here to grief us. I hope you are proud of what you have done, because we are not.

Wait out the ban. 5 days shouldn't be that bad for you.

Blackphoenix

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2012, 12:25:09 am »
My decision stands. And if you would like to ague further with that same... tone, then we might have to talk about extending your ban. Rather than doing that, I would hope that if you are truly sorry, you will wait out your ban time. After that, I hope you will join us, and be more constructive, instead of being destructive.