May 04, 2024, 08:58:08 pm

Author Topic: They call me Azo  (Read 1051 times)

Azo

• View Profile
They call me Azo
« on: March 20, 2012, 02:52:37 am »
Yes.  I am AzoThoril and I am finally on the forums.  If you haven't seen me around, I own the city of Vjal, which is... in the middle of nowhere?

Vjal currently has a palace, skyscraper hotel (which I call the Sky Hotel), mining guild, farming guild, tavern, and... a bridge.

Future plans involve an XP farm, a council hall, and various animal farms, as well as an archery range for those special days.

Send me a message if you would like to have a hotel room, or would like to build in the city of Vjal.

I have luxury hotel rooms available FOR FREE (that's right), as well as building plots for that luxury home you
planned on building, but never got around to starting, also for free I might add. 

I'm online quite regularly - building, farming, managing, helping other players - and I'm hoping maybe,
just maybe I can finally be recognized as a trusted player.

- Azo out

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
Re: They call me Azo
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 03:09:28 am »
Welcome!

I believe I've visited your place a few times, it's seems large. I never got around to exploring it :P.

If you didn't know, my in-game name is dj301. I'll probably stop by some time and actually explore your city, if you don't mind ;D.

If you need anything, feel free to call me (dj301) in game.

Enjoy your stay at opticraft!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 03:11:13 am by DJAlphaWolf »

minerman12321

• View Profile
Re: They call me Azo
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 12:23:45 am »
Welcome to opticraft I know you will have a great time  ;)