May 19, 2024, 10:55:32 am

Poll

im not sure why i got banned i don't grief

my brother got me banned
2 (66.7%)
might have gotten banned by mistake
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: I got banned?  (Read 2344 times)

WI_Tbone

• View Profile
I got banned?
« on: March 13, 2012, 11:57:38 pm »
somebody please help me, i just got home after hanging out with my friend and he said he wanted to play on opticraft with me. well, when i logged on to my account and clicked on opticraft it says "connection lost the ban hammer has spoken.
i don't know why this is because i do go around an grief.but i think i got banned because my brother hasn't got a minecraft account so he plays on mine,i don't like him on my favorite servers because he always griefs peoples things and i even told him that this would happen if he kept greifing. and it did

Your_Mine

• Death Knight Operator
  • Guardian of an Abandoned Empire
    • View Profile
Re: I got banned?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 12:00:28 am »
If it says "the ban hammer has spoken" than this is an SMP appeal.
Moved to SMP appeals.
All your mine are belong to me.

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 04:52:11 am »
Hi, you were banned by Tehxp for 7 days for griefing 700 blocks on a players home. Please be patient and wait for Tehxp to respond.

TehxP

• Best Builder;
  • c:
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 09:25:28 pm »
Sorry for the late response, But yes, I did ban you. I forget as to who's home ... I dont know why I didnt put a more detailed ban but I guess I was in a hurry. But, I do remember having to fix 700 blocks from you, and I will not lower the ban. Please wait for the time to pass.

Edit: If it was your brother, it still doesnt matter, you griefed, he griefed. You will still get the same result in the end.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 09:27:08 pm by tehxp »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 09:29:38 pm »
If it was your brother, it still doesnt matter, you griefed, he griefed. You will still get the same result in the end.

Your account is ultimately YOUR responsibilty, no matter who ends up using it in your household. You are still liable for any and all damages your account has caused.

WI_Tbone

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 05:11:50 pm »
i understand, it was my responsibility, i should have been more serious when i told him about what could happen when u grief peoples houses.he has his own account now so u shouldn't have to c my name again.im sorry. i will wait out my ban.
thank you for ur time

WI_Tbone

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 12:36:37 am »
ummmmm i got banned again
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 12:47:52 am »

Hmm... it appears as though you had tripped the Automatic Grieftrap System (which was recently employed on the server) by editing several blocks within a grieftrap zone. We have several grieftraps deployed at multiple locations around the map.

The ban lifts in 7 days, as it was programmed to do. If you want to appeal this, please grab the attention of an admin or optical, as I have no jurisdiction over the Automatic Grieftrap System