May 15, 2024, 01:20:31 am

Author Topic: [Builder JonathonYip (Changed)  (Read 637 times)

Jonathon

• View Profile
[Builder JonathonYip (Changed)
« on: December 20, 2010, 09:59:20 am »
Ingame name: JonathonYip

WorldOfRecruits
Briefly describe all your creations: I built a castle with four towers and a small moat. Everything except, a giant fire-breathing santa, a tnt house and passageway a tall hotel that reaches the sky, the bottom floor is a hospital, second is a living room third is a pool, forth is a Rockem Sockem Robots, fifth is a kamehameha room, and the top room is a Nintendo DS. Everything else within the castle is not mine, i allowed my friends to build what they wished. (the other houses, the tree, presents and christmas pacman aren't mine.)

Recruits
A decorated room with four chairs and lava in the middle that goes towards the top, glass ceiling and a lava door which goes down into the second room with a long table and decorated chairs, spiralling staircase and water that goes into a zen garden with water, grass and vined rocks, and light that shines in the middle and the the second and first day of christmas (two turtle doves, and a patridge in a pear tree).

What worlds are the creations on: WorldOfRecruits and Recruits

Links to screenshots of the creation:

Names of players who helped contribute: Silkky (helped with santa boots and help copy my towers because i was lazy)

What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit

Extra (Anything else you want to mention): None

Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0)?: Yes

Darkpowerzx

• View Profile
Re: [Builder JonathonYip (Changed)
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 04:02:40 am »
Accepted, although I would like to see you make some better work.