June 15, 2024, 10:54:28 pm

Author Topic: Light-Blue Wool = $350?  (Read 4242 times)

tbpb2010

• View Profile
Re: Light-Blue Wool = $350?
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2012, 06:21:24 pm »
It's more expensive because it's significantly harder to get than the other wools.

Isn't light-blue dye just lapiz lazuli + bonemeal?  Magenta Wool sells for $250 and it uses magenta dye wich requires two dyes: pink dye (rose red + bonemeal) and purple dye (lapiz lazuli + rose red)

Both ingredients for the light-blue wool are present in magenta wool along with the addition of two rose reds which means either the price for light-blue is wrong like I initially posted, or magenta should be more expensive.  

greedy_jam

• Trusted Opticraft Player... Happy To Help!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2012, 06:47:09 pm »
oh ye ??

Skepter

• What now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2012, 05:13:18 pm »
It's more expensive because it's significantly harder to get than the other wools.

Isn't light-blue dye just lapiz lazuli + bonemeal?  Magenta Wool sells for $250 and it uses magenta dye wich requires two dyes: pink dye (rose red + bonemeal) and purple dye (lapiz lazuli + rose red)

Both ingredients for the light-blue wool are present in magenta wool along with the addition of two rose reds which means either the price for light-blue is wrong like I initially posted, or magenta should be more expensive.  
hm............you have a point.....interesting
I never knew that that price was different from the rest though....

Quote from: yajeetz
'Fail, fail a tragic loss. The more you lose, the more you're boss'