May 14, 2024, 02:24:17 am

Author Topic: Open house for a castle  (Read 1577 times)

CrazyGamer2000

• View Profile
Open house for a castle
« on: March 09, 2012, 12:43:05 am »
Me, MistyDew55, 1JKH, and d1rtb0y420 have decided to sell our castle. It was greifed latley so we must make repairs.
It is in west town and we will leave signs on the 23rd for you to find it. We are moving because we are bored of living
in such a great castle for so long. There is tree farm, mushroom farm, melon farm, wheat farm, pumpkin farm, chicken
farm and a sugar cane farm. There may be a cactus farm if we can afford some or if someone supplies us some.
There is a mine,some chests, a couple workbenches ,a few furnaces, a tower with a nether portal, a watch tower,
a bed room ,and possibly a mob grinder!!! There are many other things we may include but we may need helping
hands and material. Some material would be: lots of cobble, obsidian, seeds of any kind, saplings, mushroom, cactus,
wood, tools, wool, coal, and eggs. We shall leave a starter chest for whoever buys the house and unlock everything
for him/her. The cost of the castle is $2000, you have to pay $200 dollars up front and you can have the castle on motgage
for $200 per a real life week so you should pay off your mortgage in 20 weeks or 5 months but you can always pay more
to speed up the process. We shall come over every Friday to get our money and shall help you with any problems until
you pay off your mortgage. This is a very nice castle so on open house please don't greif it!!!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 12:45:50 am by CrazyGamer2000 »

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Open house for a castle
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 01:43:50 am »
You need an admins permission to post in Event.

tbpb2010

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 03:19:23 am »
You need an admins permission to post in Event.

Oh so that's why ppl don't just post like crazy in this section XD

Shouldn't there be a "stickied rule topic" saying that like in other places or is it somewhere am I'm just blind?

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 04:06:49 am »
Moved to general discussion.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

SirGravatt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 09:58:22 pm »