June 16, 2024, 04:27:10 am

Author Topic: Being griefed!  (Read 3558 times)

Mark_Dutch

• View Profile
Being griefed!
« on: March 08, 2012, 07:30:16 pm »
being griefed by liamwitz and sassle destroyed my farms and are building in top of my house

Greetz mark_dutch

-

And now they say i dont own the place because i dont have  a prtextion stone wich i do..

but nit  the whole place.

please help! they are claiming my home!
 Angry

-

bad grammar =\ bit in a hurry
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 07:47:39 pm by Tobs »

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Being griefed!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 07:44:38 pm »
1) Ask an mod/op in-game as there are lots online
2) Don't triple post
3) Are you even online?

Mark_Dutch

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 07:45:45 pm »
I was no one replied..

Kian

• PSN: X_Kian57_X
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 07:46:05 pm »
1) Ask an mod/op in-game as there are lots online
2) Don't triple post
3) Are you even online?

1. There was none online.
2. .... You got me there :P
3. Yes he is

Mark_Dutch

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 07:46:45 pm »
 cooking and on ipad now  :D

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 07:53:07 pm »
Kian, I'm sorry but at no point did I mention you so please don't involve yourself, he is not online so don't go saying that, and there are also 4 staff members online, we were probably busy.

Anyway, I visited your house Mark and I saw the person you said. To me, it seems he isn't doing anything wrong - just building a house and I can also see no grief so might need you online there...

Mark_Dutch

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 08:57:52 pm »
Hello guys,

I spoke to drowse and  all the griefs are fixd now , But the house the griefers build can't be destroyd what i have to do?

It's build out of the common planks. :-\

mark

sweener

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 11:46:52 pm »
I am constantly griefed like every day and the problem continues the first second and third story of my home have been destroyed. I dont know who it is but i am starting to lose interest in your server. Plz help me get my home back and ban the people who did this. I have asked mods in game when i am on they all just fix like one brick and leave, and I do tell then there are multiple problems. In fact Logan the mod killed my while fixing my house in purpose.

Username: Sir_Sweener

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 01:05:13 am »
Sir_sweener, we've been fixing all the griefs we've found in your house. It only takes a few checks with the logblock to confirm the grief and the blocks are fixed when we specify an area to fix the damages done.

Also, I'm not sure where you got this accusation for Logan from, but rest assured NONE of our mods do such things, so please stop making such accusations.

PsYk0Wo1F

• The Romantic Op
  • an older player than lLLEGAL :P
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Link
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 03:11:24 am »
Also, I'm not sure where you got this accusation for Logan from, but rest assured NONE of our mods do such things, so please stop making such accusations.

id say what happened is maybe logan reversed grief and he was standing inside a block that appeared once the grief was reversed :P
thats definitely not on purpose sweener, its accidental

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 03:42:11 am »

id say what happened is maybe logan reversed grief and he was standing inside a block that appeared once the grief was reversed :P
You don't get killed by suffocation.
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2012, 04:25:29 am »
Umm, Sweener I reversed the area you told me too. I also have no idea what you mean by me trying to kill you.

Sweener wasn't near me when I reversed the grief. He fell through an area that was griefed before I got there,  presumably, because when I tped he was under his home, under the griefed hole in his flooring. I suppose he could have thought I pushed him in that hole because I was in the water also when I got there. I don't know.

TehxP

• Best Builder;
  • c:
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2012, 05:10:58 am »
In fact Logan the mod killed my while fixing my house in purpose.

Im sure of it that logan woud not kill you if it wasn't an accident because In my time playing, He has not killed anyone and he has been nothing but helpful, so please dont try to frame someone.

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2012, 05:23:15 am »
USe quotes. I thought you were saying I killed you .

Drowse

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2012, 02:56:00 pm »
Mark

I did come to fix your grief, and I had told you that there really is no reason to take down their house, if there was no protection stone that covered that area then they found a piece of land and built... its really hard for players to know there is someone built into the ground, all they did was build a home.
I know this is frustrating but really there ins't anything we can do, maybe you might prefer to find a location farther out where there isn't so many players?