May 23, 2024, 06:54:32 am

Author Topic: [Operator Application] Bahraindude_2497  (Read 945 times)

Bahraindude_2497

• The Watcher
  • I'm always watching you - Greifers - ALWAYS!
    • View Profile
[Operator Application] Bahraindude_2497
« on: March 03, 2012, 01:05:29 pm »
Name: Bahraindude_2497 (The One and Only  ;D)

Timezone: GMT+3

Forum Join date: The Same day

Current rank: Recruit (However I was a Builder but due to my inactivity I was 'de-ranked')

Reason for application: My reason for becoming an operator started when i was a Guest on this server back in April 2011 and i absolutely hated it when people greifed my stuff but unfortunately no ops were online because of the Middle East Time Zone I am in...and i've seen this exact same problem in March 2012 TODAY (nearlly a whole year  :o) with many other people in this server.
  For example yesterday I was on the Server in the Members world and i saw an excellent design of 'Xephos' from the Yogscast...i went AFK for about 10 mins and when I returned it was absolutely GREIFED!   Someones hard work and dedication has gone down the drain all in that 10 minutes... 10 MINUTES!!  >:( The day is made up of 144x10 minutes...thats horrible...but that is why i am applying...too treat people fairly and punish those who have betrayed the abilities of their ranks...This is un-acceptable! >:(
  Now somtimes when im on IRC Guests believe that i am the highest ranking person on the Server, next to a couple of Builders and the occasional Crafter...and theres thousands of Guests shouting for me to do somthing...but of course i cannot do anything...that makes me feel sad...  :'(

Why you should become an operator: Now let me start by saying thanks to the Opticraft Dev Server for introducing me to Minecraft and even a greater thanks because i bought the full game! The full version has taught me alot of thing and although i may not be the best decorator and/or builder  :-\...I am very skilled in command operations due the many servers I have made made and created throught out the past.
Minecraft has taught me a lot about my imagination and how i can do things freely to my will and I feel that it is only fair to pay back my thanks to the Opticraft Dev Server for showing me the beauty of how delicate and imaginable Minecraft is by becoming an Op. I will be a fair, well-trusted Operator of my time-zone... :)

Have you been temp-op before?: Yes, twice actually but that was back in May and June of 2011...

Extra information: I've have already made good freinds with new people i have met on the sever...I feel that everyone gets the right to do things on the server but they must indeed prove themselves worthy to succeed above all the other players...Once Op everyone will be treated equally and have their own trial to defend themselves if they have done things wrong...

Thank-You very much for looking at my application and I greatly look forward for you reply...  8)

AND THANK-YOU FOR SHOWING ME THE BEAUTY OF MINECRAFT!  ;D

Chicken walking to GLOBAL DOMINATION!

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [Operator Application] Bahraindude_2497
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 01:19:48 pm »
You must have special permission from an admin to apply for operator as a recruit. It doesnt matter if you were a builder, which by the way, doesnt get de-ranked for inactivity. This topic is pointless.

Bahraindude_2497

• The Watcher
  • I'm always watching you - Greifers - ALWAYS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 01:28:15 pm »
Ok...I understand...It is a shame but oh well...However let me express my opinion on my rank as Builder...I was a Builder back in May 2011 and when i last logged on last week my rank had gone back to Recruit...the only solution I had come to was my inactivity for almost a year...I thought i was never going to come on again but alas i have missed the server...
If i am causing you annoyance i am very sorry  :(

Bahraindude_2497

Chicken walking to GLOBAL DOMINATION!

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 01:37:58 pm »
You were never builder. I checked your last apps. Your latest (http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,2787.msg18044.html#msg18044) was rejected. However, you have made plenty of operator applications without special permission. Like I said, unless an admin says you are allowed to apply, you cannot. Moved to rejected. (If an admin wants to yell at me for technically rejecting an op app, just tell me. >.<)

EliteDelta

• Custom Title:
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 05:34:45 pm »
Alicia... Don't reject an op app... Panther146's operator app is
still up and he didn't get permission, so it's not fair for you to do that, even if he might have lied about being a builder.. If an admin thinks he shouldn't be an op then they will reject him..
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 05:46:22 pm by EliteDelta »

gameguy96

• the croperator
  • crafter.. operator... crazy person...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 05:53:21 pm »
i agree with elite, though you're right its not your place to decide

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 08:45:14 pm »
Nick has confirmed we can reject any that are obviously going to be rejected.
-Moved