May 05, 2024, 10:19:25 pm

Author Topic: 4 Votes = 3 Diamonds?  (Read 3168 times)

tbpb2010

• View Profile
4 Votes = 3 Diamonds?
« on: February 22, 2012, 03:43:51 am »
Just curious if I'm the only one who's been affected by this.  It seems that recently (like the past 2 days) when I vote on all 4 sites I only get 3 diamonds.  I've voted correctly and have gotten 4 diamonds in the past so it's not like I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to verify, transfer to site, yada yada....  So anyone else in my shoes?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 03:51:46 am by tbpb2010 »

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
Re: 4 Votes = 3 Diamonds?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 03:53:55 am »
This has happened to me.

TheRealFamous

• Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 04:05:44 am »
Well this never happened to me, This first site is refreshed in 12 hours and and the rest in 24 hours, Maybe thats why.

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 06:07:33 am »
Doesn't seem like a likely bug, you sure you actually voted on all 4?

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 09:40:57 am »
It has happened to me about 3 times. I thought that this was my issue and no from the site, but now I see that more have the same problem.

Kian

• PSN: X_Kian57_X
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 09:46:36 am »
Same tb It's been happining to me for a while now.

tbpb2010

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 01:17:31 pm »

Yes I'm positive because I was redirected to the site I voted on for all 4 votes.  I also attempted to vote again just to make sure they went through.  The weird thing is on the very last site on Opticraft (MineStatus.net), after I typed in my name, the verify code came up again (not a message saying how long I need to wait to vote again like it should've) 

But when I typed in the code to attempt to vote I was redirected to the site with it saying I already voted and then it showed me the proper time I should wait.

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2012, 07:57:17 pm »

Yes I'm positive because I was redirected to the site I voted on for all 4 votes.  I also attempted to vote again just to make sure they went through.  The weird thing is on the very last site on Opticraft (MineStatus.net), after I typed in my name, the verify code came up again (not a message saying how long I need to wait to vote again like it should've) 

But when I typed in the code to attempt to vote I was redirected to the site with it saying I already voted and then it showed me the proper time I should wait.
I have encountered this very bug. :/

Festhosmhange

• I AM IRON MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2012, 08:00:23 pm »
My friend 1gurra3 as you might know about have encountered this bug I heard :l Very sad story...  :(
Go drunk, you are home

morgosin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2012, 08:10:22 pm »
this has happened to me every now and then... but not often... I think the page looses the info when it updates sometimes.
Sometimes life sucks.... but then you see a picture of Bowsette and everything gets better.

Mark_Dutch

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2012, 06:42:27 pm »
Just happend to me to.. :/

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2012, 02:08:37 am »
Any theories on which site it is not sending the diamonds from? Seems worth looking into

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2012, 07:06:16 am »
i believe its minestatus.net. That one is the most glitchy in my opinion and i think deject told me theres some sort-of data/cookies bug with it. Besides, it seems most people are reporting minestatus as the most problematic link.

tbpb2010

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2012, 01:41:23 am »
Heh yesterday every website worked just fine for me.  ;D Btw I was ingame and it gave me diamonds in real time (instantly).  

The weird thing is, it gave me the diamond for the first website [XtremeTop100] (the one that just says vote and no verification pic) RIGHT AFTER I clicked vote.  I technically didn't vote for Opticraft on the website before I got my diamond. (Although I still voted of course :P)

Sometimes though it freezes on the very last website [Minestatus.net] (it freezes after you type in verification on the Opticraft vote page when it's about to redirect you.) I tend to have to click it again and sometimes my browser stops responding but it eventually goes through.  This may have been what DJ and deject were referring to above.

And as always after I do the verification on the Opticraft vote page for the third website [G7OP 100] and click the link to redirect me, it ALWAYS redirect me to another verification page on their site (even if the one on Opticraft.net was correct)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 01:49:31 am by tbpb2010 »

Kian

• PSN: X_Kian57_X
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2012, 09:17:34 pm »
Any theories on which site it is not sending the diamonds from? Seems worth looking into
The last one. Happened to me tonight.