May 04, 2024, 09:20:24 am

Author Topic: Salutations  (Read 9196 times)

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
Salutations
« on: February 02, 2012, 02:13:45 am »
Hello, My name is Hasan. Many of you may know me as "Tabooti"

I've been around the server forabout 2 weeks Edit: It's been a bit over 5 months now i think, and I must say I'm here to stay.

I was born in Beirut, Lebanon in February 14th, 1995. So I'll be turning 17 quite soon Edit: I'm 17 now. I've Lived the first 3 years of my life in Lebanon , the next 11 years were in the UAE (Aka Dubai) And then my family and I moved to Canada.
I come from a family of Lawyers, My Great grandfather was a judge, My grandfather was a politician, And my uncle a Lawyer too. The other side of the family which I'm not too proud about, are just some poor town-folk, that are still living in the dark ages, They are from my father's side, But my father worked his way up to the top.

I intend on studying international law, and grab a doctorate (PhD) In Political science, and then joining the Lebanese Armed Forces (With a commission if all went well).

I'm a perfectionist, So I do well in school as long as i care, sadly enough though. I have developed a severe case of what I think is S.A.D; Social Anxiety Disorder, which has lead me to prefer total isolation and to a certain extent, stopped me from leaving my home. Including going to school. (This conflicts with my goals).

Minecraft is a casual game that I play, out of all the others that I do.
My main game would be Mount & Blade Warband: Edit: Napoleonic wars MM3 Battalions mod. (So basically we do line battles)
Second to that, would be Company of Heroes or some other mod for warband.

As some may have already noticed, I am utterly ruthless when it comes to grammar. I have 0 tolerance to people who say "Me and my mom" as opposed to "My mom and I" or, "A elephant" As opposed to "AN elephant", or even lack of punctuation. Small mistakes like those make me go mad. (You can just imagine what the bigger mistakes may make me feel)

I am a huge ww2 buff, (Mainly axis) I also like the Roman Empire, and I'm getting quite interested in the Napoleonic era. It seems that the only thing that I can't stand is the Asian, African & Native American histories.

Music...Hmm, I love anything cultured. Anything that has a national element to it, let's say traditional music of whatever culture. Some I would like more than others, but that's just personal preference.
I have about 7000 songs in my iTunes. Most of them are German march songs. Ranging from late medieval times, up to the end of ww2 (It's mainly all from world war two) and It's amazing stuff! Aside from that I have a few red army choir songs, Italian & french marching songs (Although the french ones are mainly Napoleonic songs which are absolutely amazing as well!)

I'm an admirer of Mozart's genius as well, His well written opera's The stories, the acting, and of course, the amazing music in it, brings a stunning love, and admiration to culture, and the genius that is produced out of some people.

Now, as far as minecraft goes, I am a nice person IF you are on my right side. If i catch you using incorrect grammar, I will probably not like you at all, Regardless I will not treat you differently than anyone else. BUT If you get on my bad side, Expect utter ruthlessness, I will show no emotion to anyone who unfairly insults me, or become excessively annoying (Such as repeatedly calling my name 60 times in a row).

Attached are a collection of pictures of me.
(click to show/hide)

See you around.
Hail Caesar!

« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 11:29:00 am by Hasan (Tabooti) »
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
Re: Salutations
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 02:18:16 am »
wow thats so cool about ur family and all ;D.

Welcome to the server!

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 02:19:43 am »
Glad to be here ;)
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

CratosXP

• I'm pretty chill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 02:40:56 am »
Ironic I find mistakes in your introduction when you say you are big on grammar, but I digress. ::) Honestly, I don't care about "teh grammarz", but I do use it properly when I feel I should.

Anyways, nice to meet you and welcome.

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 02:41:13 am »
Then you'll dislike me. I'm not actually good with grammar that much. But I think you are a good guy, so I hope to see you soon! :)
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

EliteDelta

• Custom Title:
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 02:42:05 am »
Dude, I completely understand what you mean with the whole 0 tolerance for incorrect grammar, but my sentences are terribly formed. :/
But welcome. :)

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 02:53:33 am »
Ironic I find mistakes in your introduction when you say you are big on grammar, but I digress. ::) Honestly, I don't care about "teh grammarz", but I do use it properly when I feel I should.

Anyways, nice to meet you and welcome.

I should stress that I mean grammar skills as opposed to mistakes :P
My English is not flawless :D
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Your_Mine

• Death Knight Operator
  • Guardian of an Abandoned Empire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 05:53:30 am »
Nice to meet you, you seem like a nice guy. I'm a grammar perfectionist as well :) Don't forget about our Classic server ;D
All your mine are belong to me.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2012, 05:49:57 pm »
As some may have already noticed, I am utterly ruthless when it comes to grammar. I have 0 tolerance to people who say "Me and my mom" as opposed to "My mom and I" or, "A elephant" As opposed to "AN elephant" Small mistakes like those make me go mad.

Thank God. Welcome to the server!
Also, Mount and Blade: Warband is a great game, what is MM3 Battilions?

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2012, 05:55:54 pm »
Well, Hello...
Quite a few paragraphs there.
I'll be honest, I didn't read them all(I'm a lazy shit).
But, non the less... Welcome !

PS. You and I will get along just fine. Being a Grammar Nazi and all  ;)

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2012, 06:01:37 pm »
As some may have already noticed, I am utterly ruthless when it comes to grammar. I have 0 tolerance to people who say "Me and my mom" as opposed to "My mom and I" or, "A elephant" As opposed to "AN elephant" Small mistakes like those make me go mad.

Thank God. Welcome to the server!
Also, Mount and Blade: Warband is a great game, what is MM3 Battilions?

Mod for the Napoleonic era, Very popular & heavily populated.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/mount-and-musket-battalion-mod

Here is a video of our regiment in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU3YJtpHyj8
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Complicated_Name

• The Skyrim Operator.
  • I have a Skyrim addiction.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2012, 06:03:53 pm »
Welcome!

Visit the Typing Test and try!

superbaconstrip

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2012, 07:09:32 am »
Welcome Rootie Tabootie! Sorry, an old show that I assume that you got your name from. I'll try to be as much of a grammar nazi in this post as possible.
Welcome to the server, I stopped reading after my family is a long line of lawyers, to many stereotypes in America.

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2012, 08:51:06 am »
Welcome Rootie Tabootie! Sorry, an old show that I assume that you got your name from. I'll try to be as much of a grammar nazi in this post as possible.
Welcome to the server, I stopped reading after my family is a long line of lawyers, to many stereotypes in America.

ChalkZone? gah....memories flooding back. I miss the good ol' cartoons :P

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2012, 05:58:05 pm »

what stereotype?  o_O?
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء