May 04, 2024, 07:00:08 pm

Author Topic: (Seaside residents building into underside)  (Read 2729 times)

lanthus20

• View Profile
(Seaside residents building into underside)
« on: January 27, 2012, 10:54:35 pm »
Hi, I'm a resident of underside and in case you havent seen, seaside is above us. It's basically a two layer town. The problem is though, their floor is our roof and we've been having a few problems. one time i came home to a bunch of ugly yellow and green wool in my roof, so i covered it and thats fine and all, but what i just saw angers me. The seaside pawn building, whoever owns it, has decided that it needs a basement, so they built down into underside. now there is a large wooden rectangle sticking out of our roof, and will be a nuisance to anybody trying to build there in the future. What I want, is for this to be removed, and for some rules put in place concerning building basements when there are people directly below you.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 11:21:38 pm by Complicated_Name »

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Ps73:2

Complicated_Name

• The Skyrim Operator.
  • I have a Skyrim addiction.
    • View Profile
Re: PLEASE MOVE TO OPTICRAFT SMP (Seaside residents building into underside)
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 11:21:14 pm »
People are free to build basements, but is the basement inside of your build, or is it on top?

Visit the Typing Test and try!

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: (Seaside residents building into underside)
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 09:41:49 am »
Hey,

Could you post coordinates to this, so an operator or moderator can go see it?

arsenic_shark

• If you need me, I have a PM ;)
    • View Profile
    • My twitter
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 10:02:01 am »
Lanthus20 lives in the town which Sparkeyg13 made.

The coordantes are;
x: -120
y: 64
z: 136

lanthus20

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 03:53:42 am »
the town is basically like i said, two layers. Theres the top, seaside, and below is underside. Somebody in seaside build a basement, so there is a big square block protruding into what is supposed to be underside's space. its not in the way of any builds at the moment, but it will disrupt anybody building there in the future.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Ps73:2

sparkyg13

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 05:48:27 am »
yes, I believe Trollolz ( or however you spell his name ) added the as a basement to the Pawn Shop, I didn't really care about it at the time because it was before I made the space for Underside.
I don't think he comes to Seaside anymore so if he's ever on you could ask him to remove it, however I haven't seen him online for a few days so.. I don't know. He has some chests and stuff down there so I really can't do anything about it... :/

and about the yellow and green wool, that was a griefer who broke into a house that was for sale in Seaside and changed the flooring, that has been fixed..