May 04, 2024, 01:12:44 pm

Author Topic: Moderator Application - SpikeyThorn  (Read 1976 times)

SpikeyThorn

• “Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.”
  • -Griefer impaler-
    • View Profile
Moderator Application - SpikeyThorn
« on: January 24, 2012, 04:16:59 pm »
Timezone: GMT +/- 0
Join Date: Not sure about the date i joined Beta server, it was around November, but i have been with the server since march.
Were you recommended by anyone?: No
Why you should become a moderator: I have been an OP on the opticraft classic server, for quite some time, however, since recently updating my drivers, i am no-longer able to connect to classic and fulfil my role as OP, due to not being able to play on classic, i have been playing on the SMP server, usually i notice a period of time, about 1 1/2 - 2 hours after i come in from school, when no Mods, or Op's are on the SMP server, i think i could help to combat grief during this period, and of course any other times im on, i think having the past experience of being a OP for quite some time qould help me to fulfil this role, as i know how to deal with griefers, and know just about every trick tried. i left the classic server a while before, around july time, then came back in august, i though school would affect the time i could spend, but as it turns out, i still have just the same amount of spare time on my hands, something which could be used for this.

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - SpikeyThorn
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 04:24:25 pm »
Some brotherly good luck:

Good luck! :)

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - SpikeyThorn
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 08:55:44 pm »
Unfortunately, rejected. Thank you for your application.