May 06, 2024, 06:54:36 am

Author Topic: builder application-ANIOLATORV  (Read 703 times)

ANIOLATORV

• View Profile
builder application-ANIOLATORV
« on: January 21, 2012, 06:06:15 am »
Ingame name: ANIOLATORV

Briefly describe all your creations: Pictures 1 and 2 are of my battleship, its got a lot of detailing and effort put into the exterior an dis based on a real battlehip. The interior is pretty basic in this because there was very little i could do with just two shades of gray and black but i was able to add rooms and engines below the ship as well as stairs to deifferent levels. Pictiures 3 and 4 are my giant building. The main hall you see in the pictures has been completely finished with a modern elegant look on the exterior and a beautiful interior full of waterways and plants including a large tree as a centre piece. The right tower is a hotel (in prgress) and the left tower has not yet has the interior started.

What worlds are the creations on: Recruit 33 (the building in the picture), Recruit 32 (now gone,)

Links to screenshots of the creation: http://imgur.com/bjPJ8,K58Hm,p0lOJ,kBsL1

Names of players who helped contribute: That1Gie, MGFrake, Rosigil (they did not help with the battleship or the hall, only building the towers and some floors. The designs were mine.

What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit

Extra (Anything else you want to mention): Ive played minecraft over a year now and ive had alot of experience in all forms of building, i hope this (my second application) will be good enough as my first was of creations not on the server and therefor not valid.

Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes

ANIOLATORV

• View Profile
Re: builder application-ANIOLATORV
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 06:09:16 am »
By the way i know i forgot to trim the pictures

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: builder application-ANIOLATORV
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 06:36:27 am »
These are good builds, I really like them. But 2 creations are not quite enough.
You seem capable for builder, but I would like to see a few more builds like these.
Rejected, for now.