June 09, 2024, 07:01:20 pm

Author Topic: Emotional support.  (Read 3962 times)

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
Emotional support.
« on: January 20, 2012, 02:44:07 am »
i died as I logged in the game and some smarty took my items and didn't return them.
got my enchanted stuff, and plenty of goods.

I need emotional support.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Emotional support.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 02:49:08 am »
Who was it?
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 02:50:07 am »
Didn't get to see the name, just saw a couple of numbers, he was attacking some skellys and I was running low on health as I logged in, immediately died. Went back to where I died, and nothing was there.

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 02:58:42 am »
Didn't get to see the name, just saw a couple of numbers, he was attacking some skellys and I was running low on health as I logged in, immediately died. Went back to where I died, and nothing was there.
You didnt have god on? :O of course, when you log out, it probably cancels the command. Anyways, that sucks, hope you catch the n00b.
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 03:01:21 am »
You didnt have god on? :O of course, when you log out, it probably cancels the command. Anyways, that sucks, hope you catch the n00b.
I was mining and had god off, had low health. then when I logged back in I had a skelly right on me.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 05:13:25 am »
You're not supposed to use /god for your benefit. It's just like the flying, you're not supposed to use that for your benefit either.

---><--- Click the monkey

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 05:58:54 am »
You're not supposed to use /god for your benefit. It's just like the flying, you're not supposed to use that for your benefit either.
I know, but i meant for a few seconds, just to get away. Oh well.
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2012, 06:43:25 am »
I know, but i meant for a few seconds, just to get away. Oh well.
It didn't even let me think.
It was like
"Ok, wh-"
"hithithit dead"
and that's it.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2012, 01:24:03 pm »
I will talk to optical about having god mode enabled right when you join the server.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2012, 06:56:20 pm »
I will talk to optical about having god mode enabled right when you join the server.

I would say 5ish seconds of God for everyone sounds fair. I see how it could be abused, but i doubt many will, and pros outweigh cons.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2012, 06:58:35 pm »

I would say 5ish seconds of God for everyone sounds fair. I see how it could be abused, but i doubt many will, and pros outweigh cons.
Well it is not really a problem for regular members, but sometimes mods quit the game in mid air and when you rejoin you just fall.

morten2ela

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2012, 07:50:54 pm »
Members may enter the game after a long break, perhaps the terrain has changed meanwhile, causing them to fall into a lava pit!

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2012, 08:58:43 pm »
That is a highly unlikely situation.

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2012, 12:18:40 am »
Logging out in a safe place is part of survival, for mods I agree but for players I don't.

PsYk0Wo1F

• The Romantic Op
  • an older player than lLLEGAL :P
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Link
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2012, 02:57:42 am »
there are plugins that give you 5 seconds of god when you log in i believe
and there are also ones that kill you automatically if you log out during pvp to prevent cheating
would also work for if you take damage from a mob too