May 09, 2024, 09:54:30 am

Author Topic: Re-Spawning Enderdragon plug-in?  (Read 7924 times)

Complicated_Name

• The Skyrim Operator.
  • I have a Skyrim addiction.
    • View Profile
Re-Spawning Enderdragon plug-in?
« on: January 17, 2012, 05:45:05 am »
I just wanted to know if this was possible, to have a plugin that re-spawns the enderdragon after it is killed.

Just so operators/admins dont always have to come online just to spawn a dragon, because i know im not the only one who likes to kill the enderdragon.

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Re-Spawning Enderdragon plug-in?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 06:03:08 am »
Well after i spawned one for a few people, they killed it and another one spawned after it died, not sure how.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 08:26:47 am »
Well after i spawned one for a few people, they killed it and another one spawned after it died, not sure how.
Magic.
The only solution possible.
Or a bug...

Lightwave

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart account
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 09:19:09 am »
I was on ssp and a bug caused two extra ender dragons to spawn. so i had 3 ender dragons to kill xD

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 12:09:03 pm »
I may look at doing this :)

Complicated_Name

• The Skyrim Operator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 01:22:46 pm »
I may look at doing this :)
Thanks  :)

I think that if you spawn 2, that one of the dragons will be in the world, and after you kill it, another one comes.

Littleevilwolf

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 02:04:44 pm »
I was on ssp and a bug caused two extra ender dragons to spawn. so i had 3 ender dragons to kill xD
i got it on video but i havent put it on youtube yet

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2012, 03:02:36 pm »
I dont even knwo what you are talking about, but since I did my first step in Nether, I will find it out..:P

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2012, 04:47:09 pm »
I dont even knwo what you are talking about, but since I did my first step in Nether, I will find it out..:P
The End. Urm, the newest gateway to your death.
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

arsenic_shark

• If you need me, I have a PM ;)
    • View Profile
    • My twitter
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2012, 05:02:05 pm »
I go and find the end portal, I think "great I'm going to build a house round it so it becomes mine and only I can use it". I enter the End world on level 1 and after killing the dragon I'm on level 60. I then re-spawn and go back to my house. I enter the portal again and kill the re-generated dragon. My level is now level 90. So I just got 90 levels in 30 mins...A bit unfair on the rest of the server?

For some reason, I don't think re-generating a dragon is the best idea unless you are unable to "claim" the portal. and it comes back every time the server restarts, 12 hours.

Complicated_Name

• The Skyrim Operator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2012, 05:16:13 pm »
I go and find the end portal, I think "great I'm going to build a house round it so it becomes mine and only I can use it". I enter the End world on level 1 and after killing the dragon I'm on level 60. I then re-spawn and go back to my house. I enter the portal again and kill the re-generated dragon. My level is now level 90. So I just got 90 levels in 30 mins...A bit unfair on the rest of the server?

For some reason, I don't think re-generating a dragon is the best idea unless you are unable to "claim" the portal. and it comes back every time the server restarts, 12 hours.
I dont feel that it is unfair. For players that dont have fly or god-mode, i think that killing the enderdragon, with a bunch of endermen can be a fair challenge. Th only thing that can really help you from this is a pumpkin head, which you can barely see through. Still, you need to be very high up to kill the dragon. So it can easily knock you off to your death. so i dont see how this is un-fair for just regular players like trusted players and members, and guests.

Littleevilwolf

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2012, 05:30:09 pm »

I dont feel that it is unfair. For players that dont have fly or god-mode, i think that killing the enderdragon, with a bunch of endermen can be a fair challenge. Th only thing that can really help you from this is a pumpkin head, which you can barely see through. Still, you need to be very high up to kill the dragon. So it can easily knock you off to your death. so i dont see how this is un-fair for just regular players like trusted players and members, and guests.
painterly texture pack u can select pumkin head that u can see all theyway through

Complicated_Name

• The Skyrim Operator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2012, 05:31:17 pm »

painterly texture pack u can select pumkin head that u can see all theyway through

Of course, thats the only texture pack i have

arsenic_shark

• If you need me, I have a PM ;)
    • View Profile
    • My twitter
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2012, 06:01:06 pm »

Please read what i said exactly. I made the point that if someone ,which i dont know if its happened already, has made a house round the portal - no one can use it, and if someone was to get to the portal it counts as griefing, all they have to do then is wait for the enderdragon as it  keeps coming back it gives them exp.
There is also other ways that killing the dragon than hitting it with a sword, arrows are effective. You could also make a block deep hole in the top of the obsidian so the dragon cant know you about

Complicated_Name

• The Skyrim Operator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2012, 08:02:39 pm »

Please read what i said exactly. I made the point that if someone ,which i dont know if its happened already, has made a house round the portal - no one can use it, and if someone was to get to the portal it counts as griefing, all they have to do then is wait for the enderdragon as it  keeps coming back it gives them exp.
There is also other ways that killing the dragon than hitting it with a sword, arrows are effective. You could also make a block deep hole in the top of the obsidian so the dragon cant know you about
The ender stronghold in which the portal is locate is pretty messed up, i wouldn't know who would want to  build a house all the way that deep in the ground, and also there are tons of endermen and mobs in and around the stronghold. it would be a pretty hard home to build, and secondly not everyone knows where the portal is, they can find it very easily with the right items. and the obsidian towers are pretty high, so your gonna need a lot of blocks to get up there, then you have to have diamond to break the blocks. The dragon to kill by one person alone is pretty hard, also with a bunch of endermen that teleport around you, and do lots of damage. and if you do actually build a house inside the stronghold, that would be a very small house, wouldn't think anyone would want a house like that.